B. Ella Bridal

Plymouth, MI · View map

About B. Ella Bridal

B. Ella Bridal is a full service bridal retailer featuring spectacular wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride, evening, prom, accessories and more. B. Ella Bridal has a dress for everyone! With an extensive selection of styles and prices, we would love to help you say "yes" to your perfect, B. Ella dress! B. Ella Bridal carries a vast array of designers, including: Eve of Milady, Kitty Chen, Mori Lee, Watters & Watters, Wtoo, Willowby, Sophia Tolli, Moonlight Bridal, and Ian Stuart Samples! Our inventory includes the most fabulous, original and extraordinary bridal gowns. Our beautiful store is inviting and quirky and boasts friendly and knowledgeable staff who will always go the extra mile for our brides. Please call us with any questions, inquiries, and most importantly, to schedule your appointment to try on the dress of your dreams!

124 Reviews for B. Ella Bridal

124 B. Ella Bridal Reviews

Nikki
Nikki Pilmer

Getting married on 07/10/2020

Great Service

B Ella Bridal really cared and wanted to help me find my wedding dress, not just make a sale. Read more B Ella Bridal really cared and wanted to help me find my wedding dress, not just make a sale.

M
Melody

Married on 05/25/2019

Everyone talks about that “feeling” that you get when you find your Wedding dress. That you’ll “just know”. I was pretty sure that I had found my dress, but I didn’t think I had a magic feeling, just ... Read more thought it was absolutely gorgeous and something I’d always wanted. I had been following the Duke for months, if you aren’t you should be ( @dukeofdresses), and just knew that I had to work with him. He’s so interactive with brides on his social media, breaks the gown language down for us to understand, and has OUTSTANDING taste! I went into an the bridal salon with such excitement, and not the usual overwhelming, nervousness. Dominique is literally my Fairy Godbrother lol!! I expressed my desires and dreams to him and he brought them to life in a way that I never imagined! After telling him the things I loved, liked, and didn’t care for, he let us browse the store while he also pulled some pieces for me. I felt so amazing in every single gown. The last gown I tried on was one that I immediately thought, “pretty, but not going to be the one.” When I walked out everyone was in tears!! When I tell you I was in SHOCK, that’s an understatement. I literally stood in this absolutely stunning gown, that I sworeeee I’d never wear and questioned everything I thought I knew for about 20 minutes. Never did Dominique get annoyed or bothered with me, which was amazing. He’s so sweet, kind, and intuitive listening to things I’d said, but making sure I looked like a breathtaking bride and not just a girl in a pretty/sexy dress. That feeling people tell you about is so so real. Do not stop looking until you feel it. Make an appointment with the Duke, you won’t be sorry ❤️

A
Amanda

Married on 12/31/2018

Absolutely the best!

Not sure how I didn't post a review of B. Ella Bridal sooner! Let me just start by saying don't walk, RUN here for all your bridal needs. I had visited countless bridal gown shops and found myself at ... Read more a loss for my dream dress. And then I found Dominique a.k.a. my angel from heaven! Dominique and the rest of the staff at B Ella bridal are so knowledgeable and so welcoming and truly know how to make you feel like a bride. I was by myself when I came in searching for a wedding gown and thought that I would miss having my mom and family by my side for this big occasion. Dominique immediately made me feel at ease and he went right to work to help me make my dream dress a reality. Not only did he put me in styles I like, but he convinced me to try on things I was "dead set" against, just so I could be sure. Turns out, some of those dresses ended up being big contenders! All in all, I found my dress and could not be happier. Fast forward to today, I found myself needing assistance with accessories. I was welcomed with the same warm greetings and everyone remembered me! Dominique went the extra mile to pull my dress from the back so I could try it on with veils and accessories. Again he made my bridal dreams come true and I found a great headpiece to go with a veil that I already had borrowed from a friend. No pressure to buy one of their veils! He said as long as I'm happy! Such a great business to work with and I can't say enough great things!!!!!!