b. flint photography

Oxford, MS · View map

About b. flint photography

BRIAN FLINT IS A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER BASED OUT OF OXFORD, MISSISSIPPI BUT IS OFTEN COMMISSIONED THROUGHOUT THE SOUTHEAST.

B.FLINT IS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY FOR THE DESCERNING BRIDE WHO VALUES PHOTOGRAPHY AND THE ART OF STORYTELLING THROUGH IT.

"I LOVE TO DISCOVER ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE MY COUPLES WHO THEY ARE. I BELIEVE THAT YOUR IMAGERY SHOULD BE A UNIQUE REFLECTION OF YOU. BY WORKING WITH A LIMITED NUMBER OF COUPLES A YEAR, I CAN TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW WHAT INSPIRES, EXCITES, AND DRIVES YOU. THE RESULT IS A COLLECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHS THAT IS MEANINGFUL, RELEVANT, AND UNMISTAKABLY YOU."

- Brian.

27 Reviews for b. flint photography

27 b. flint photography Reviews

Lori
Lori Myers

Married on 06/06/2019

Perfect photography experience in every way!

Brian photographed our wedding in June of this year. From the time of our initial consultation, I felt at ease and confident with every aspect of our photographs. Prior to the wedding, Brian's ... Read more professionalism, responsiveness, and attention to detail, were so comforting. On our wedding day, Brian's ability to not only directly pose, but also to capture those unposed, natural moments, was just incredible. Brian's talent is amazing and I'm so thankful we were lucky enough to have him with us on our special day.

R
Russ J

Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Photographer

We recently used B. Flint photography for our wedding and had a wonderful experience. Brian could not have been any easier to work with and accommodating. Brian even flew to D.C. To take our ... Read more engagement photos. With all the stresses that go into planning and having a wedding, the photography and photographer was not one of them. I would highly recommend Brian to anybody looking for a wedding or event photographer!

A
Anne Barry Robertson

Married on 03/23/2019

Wedding Photographer

Brian is the absolute best! Such pleasure to work with and I could not be happier with how my wedding photos turned out! Read more Brian is the absolute best! Such pleasure to work with and I could not be happier with how my wedding photos turned out!