B. Frohman Imaging + Design

Mentor, OH · View map

About B. Frohman Imaging + Design

B. Frohman Imaging + Design specializes in modern, vibrant wedding photography - mixing both posed and candid images. We celebrate diversity and welcome couples of all backgrounds, faiths, body types and orientations! We love love, fun couples, and capturing the big moments, small moments, and in-between moments of your day.

15 Reviews for B. Frohman Imaging + Design

15 B. Frohman Imaging + Design Reviews

J
Julie Reeves

Getting married on 03/09/2020

Absolutely Amazing Photographer

Bobbi is the BEST! My husband and I were so happy with our choice of wedding photographer. Not only is she so skilled at her craft that she can coach you back to confidence when you are a ball of ... Read more stress, but she will support you and help keep you grounded through the big day and is just a fun, nice, and amazing person to work with. She is super professional, prompt at answering emails and phone calls, and was extremely accommodating to my thousands of questions. And to top it off, the final product was GREAT.

Amy
Amy Wunderle

Married on 06/01/2019

She is the best!!!!!!

Bobbi and her team are THE BEST photographers and team ever! We are so happy we went with her and you will not be disappointed. Bobbi is kind, professional, FUN, has attention to detail, is so ... Read more talented and artistic. She is the entire package and helped us with everything from engagement sessions, consulted with us on locations, our vision, day of plans and more! We have been planning for a year and a half and she was there every step of the way. We need more things to photograph bc we love her! Her and her team did a 14 hour day for our wedding and were still going strong at 10pm! She knows what looks the best and is able to capture the perfect lighting in any shot. Our wedding photos are everything we dreamed of and couldn’t be happier. All of our friends and family are in awe of them too and we keep saying-oh ya, it’s because of our photographer!!!! She is outstanding!

S
Sara Mustard

Married on 07/07/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Bobbi was absolutely amazing! We weren't that easy to work with at times ( changing our minds over and over again), and she was always understanding and flexible. She truly wanted us to enjoy our day ... Read more day and capture the really special moments! Bobbi and her team made the experience very enjoyable and comfortable. To be completely honest, my husband and I were worried about photos, but they helped make the entire day perfect! I WILL be going back to her in the future for any of my photography needs! Sara Mustard