B. Jones Photography

Snohomish, WA · View map

About B. Jones Photography

💖 Timeless 💖 Authentic 💖 Film Inspired 💖

Camera shy? Then I’m your photographer!
Love some sparkle? Then I’m DEFINITELY your photographer!
But for REAL - my nerdy banter and posing style will put you and your fiancé(e) at ease and make you feel FABULOUS. Your bridal party photos will be worthy of a spread in VOGUE and we’ll quickly churn through all those Mom-requested family photos with EASE. I promise to literally (and figuratively) HOLD YOUR HAND through the whole process. Leading up to your wedding, you’ll hear from me frequently - checking in with photography advice and being available because I’ve GOT YOU. Timely communication is KEY and I promise it will be full of ZEST, GIFS, and plenty exclamation points!! 😘🎉

Meet Becca:

Hey! I’m Becca! A PNW lifer, wife, Mama of two little men, lover of glitter+glam, watcher of football, and wedding enthusiast. Part sparkle+sass, part nerdy business owner, and part “family is life”. When I’m not daydreaming of weddings, I’m busy making memories with family, being a loyal friend, and enjoying the beautiful place we live.

The Experience:

When I roll in on a wedding day, it’ll be like greeting an old friend who you trust to make you look fabulous. I’ve got you girl. I make even the most camera shy couples look and feel radiant in front of my lens. After Katie & Nate’s wedding, they said, “My husband and I are the least photogenic people you will ever meet. From our engagement to our wedding day, she made us feel so at ease and even had us laughing most of the day.” I think a big part of making my couples feel comfortable comes from my theatre background and supremely dorky tendencies.

Your wedding day will likely be dictated by a schedule to ensure things run smoothly. But no need to wear a watch, I got this. You’ll be able to soak in all the wedding day feels with your hubby without worrying about how much more time we have left for portraits or whether we need to be starting sunset photos soon because we’re losing light. Seriously, I’ve got you girl. All you need to do is JUST BE. I’ll ensure we capture every moment.

I know how chaotic organizing family photos can be. I don’t want that for any of my couples so I have a method for ensuring we capture every family photo combination on my couples lists as quick as possible. #GetToTheBarSooner Am I right? ;) After Vivian & Victors wedding I received this text, “Thank you so much! I love you how you took charge

I am also happy to be your bouncer when Aunt Debbie gets in your face 10 minutes before you walk down the aisle! I don't mind handling a sticky situation for you. I don't have to spend Thanksgiving with them! ;)

What I offer you is more than just wedding photos, I offer you the chance to be present/calm/relaxed/joyful on your wedding day because you know I’ve got your back.

28 Reviews for B. Jones Photography

28 B. Jones Photography Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 12/08/2018

We were drawn to B. Jones Photography's bright, light, romantic style and are so happy that we selected her for our engagement photos! She was incredibly helpful in helping us find a location that ... Read more would fulfill our vision for an outdoor, mountain shoot & made sure we had a plan in the event of bad weather. She made the uphill hike to our spot fun & enjoyable, and even though it was a cold, windy day we had a great time during our shoot. The final results were beautiful and we would absolutely recommend her!

Hillary
Hillary Moen

Married on 10/06/2018

Seattle Wedding

I planned a Seattle wedding from Virginia and had no idea about any vendors in Washington. I was looking for specific style of photography and Becca's photos were exactly what I was looking for. Her ... Read more photography is so soft and beautiful. She was very responsive to emails and helped create a day-of timeline to keep us on track. I received all my photos in under a month, which was amazing! I would definitely recommend her to a friend!!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/29/2018

The most amazing photographer ever!

I cannot even put into words how luck my husband and I were to have Becca be our wedding photographer! I found Becca's photos online and immediately fell in LOVE. She was the first thing we booked for ... Read more for our elopement because I knew I needed to have her photograph us. We came all the way from MA to elope in Seattle, and were so glad that Becca was able to share our special day with us. She even agreed to be out witness!! She helped me into my wedding dress while also photographing me, and then helped with my hair when my hairpiece fell out. We felt super comfortable with her as we drove around taking pictures throughout the city all afternoon (amazing because our wedding day was the first time we got to meet Becca in person!). She had great ideas for posing, since we had no idea, and did a lot of research for each location to make sure we got the best view. Then we got our photos back (in under30 days!) and they immediately brought tears to my eyes. Her photos captured "all the feels" your wedding day gives you! Every time I look at them I automatically smile because I am so infinitely happy with them! We were truly lucky to have found Becca and to have her be our wedding photographer.