B. Joyful Invitations

Eighty Four, PA · View map · Visit website

About B. Joyful Invitations

B. Joyful Invitations is a professional wedding invitation and stationery company based out of Eighty Four, Pennsylvania. Owner and primary designer, Briana McCormick, offers couples a wide range of creative designs, specializing in custom details sure to leave the perfect first impression on their wedding guests. Briana works directly with her clients in order to choose or create an invitation design that best reflects their particular style.

B. Joyful Invitations allows couples to select their wedding invitations in-person and offers couples a plethora of stylish invitation suites. This company features professional printing techniques including letterpress, laser cutting, foil stamping, embossing, thermography, and more. Additional wedding stationery services:

• Save-the-dates

Rachel
Rachel Klemash

Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding invitations

B. Joyful invitations far succeeded my expectations. She was very prepared and listened to ideas I had as well as providing her professional opinion. She has a huge variety of invitations to meet any ... Read more wedding style. I was very pleased with the experience as well as my invitations!

K
Kim

Married on 06/05/2010

Briana was so helpful in assisting us with picking the perfect wedding invitations! We ended up going with a simple, custom made design, and she was so patient with me as I must have asked her to ... Read more create at least a dozen custom-made invitations when it was all said and done! Our invitations were exaclty what we wanted, and we got them so quickly! We would highly recommend B.Joyful Invitations! Thanks again! ~Kim & Glenn

A
Amber

Married on 11/14/2009

B Joyful Invitations is great! We were unable to find invitations we liked searching through all of the websites out there, but Briana was able to creat exactly the look we wanted. No matter day or ... Read more night if I had a question or wanted to change something, Briana responded quickly. She is professional and her work is very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend having her design your invites and other stationary needs for your wedding. Make your wedding unique!