B Kubic Photography

West Bloomfield, MI · View map

About B Kubic Photography

With a relaxed and journalistic approach, we have a passion for documenting your life's most special moments. Please visit us on our Facebook page, as our website is currently being rebuilt!

4 Reviews for B Kubic Photography

4 B Kubic Photography Reviews

K
Kelly

Married on 05/10/2014

B Kubic Photography was an amazing vendor right from the first meeting. Breanna met with me at a coffee shop, took the time to explain everything and was simply a nice person to talk with. I can't say ... Read more enough about how important it is to feel comfortable with your photographer! Our engagement photos were fantastic and they just shot our wedding. We only have a few photos of our big day so far but I like what I'm seeing! I can't wait to see the rest. Communication throughout the entire process was also outstanding. I highly recommend B Kubic Photography! Feel free to contact me directly if you want more feedback.

K
Kelly

Married on 07/24/2010

Hello, My name is Kelly and I got married on July 24th, 2010. We hired Breanna as our photographer and she was very sweet and professional. Our pictures turned out FANTASTIC! She has amazing prices ... Read more for her quality of work. Good Job Breanna, Im so happy we picked you! :)

R
Rachel

Married on 09/29/2012

Breanna and Brittany are two very talented and genuinely caring women. They were very accommodating and flexible of all of my husband and I's needs and we could not be happier with the photographs we ... Read more received of our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, Breanna personally met with me to listen to what we were hoping to see in our wedding photos and just to get to know us a bit better -- that was wonderful. She worked so well with me up until the day of the wedding and, when I arrived at the church, her and Brittany were already there, ready to go! They did a great job of capturing all those little moments and were so free spirited, going with the flow but letting us know when they saw a great photo opportunity. I would highly recommend them to any couple that I know :)