B. Mullinax Photography

Hanahan, SC · View map

About B. Mullinax Photography

{Lifestyle Portraiture & Wedding Photography in Charleston, South Carolina}

My love for photography is grounded in the beauty of capturing the most genuine and sincere moments between my clients and the ones they love. Your wedding is all about you and your love, and I find great joy in documenting the spirit of your day as it unfolds, from every stunning detail to the unrehearsed moments of pure emotion that tell your unique love story.

View more of my work and detailed information on my website... www.bmullinaxphotography.com

7 Reviews for B. Mullinax Photography

7 B. Mullinax Photography Reviews

M
Meg

Married on 10/11/2014

Working with Betsy was fun and easy! Not only were we blessed to have her capture our special day, but she is a personal friend of mine. We had a great day last December running around Charleston, SC ... Read more SC taking some playful engagement shots. She was flexible with some requested locations and then offered up a few great suggestions as well... Especially for me to create my own Pinterest board of pictures I liked for her to look through ahead of time. My fiancé hasn't always been one for the camera, but she was encouraging and thoughtful as she guided us. Betsy also agreed to meet us pretty early the day of the wedding to snap a few as we had our last morning run not married. I can't wait to see the final images of our wedding, which I know will be amazing!! Thank you Betsy - xo The Lambs!

L
Leslie

Married on 10/03/2010

Betsy is the BEST photographer to work with and her quality of pictures are wonderful! I only had about 8 months to plan my wedding and she was so flexible with everything from my bridal portraits, ... Read more getting them back quickly to having the actual wedding pictures ready almost as fast as I got back from my honeymoon! I loved every second of our wedding and I'm so happy that I have all the pictures to remind me of it!!

M
Meredith

Married on 07/24/2010

Betsy was a huge help and success on my wedding day! As a Bride on your Big Day you do not get to pay attention to all the little details, but Betsy caught all the details for me on Camera so when I ... Read more got my pictures back in just a very short time I was able to see and relive the Big Day with all the little details! I loved having Betsy with me on my wedding day! She was detailed, organized and even calming! The BEST Photographer in Charleston!