B-n-T Tents Inc

Comstock Park, MI · View map

About B-n-T Tents Inc

B-n-T Tents are in our 10th season of serving the area with great products and excellent customer service. We are a family run business that treats our customers as family. With a variety of tents, colors and styles we would like to help you with the planning of our special event. Call or stop by today to see what we can do to help you with your special day. Visit us online also at www.b-n-ttents.com to see photos of some past events or for prices to get you started.

4 Reviews for B-n-T Tents Inc

4 B-n-T Tents Inc Reviews

Kristina
Kristina

Married on 05/18/2019

Great Company!

BNT Tents provided chairs, an arch and beverage containers for my wedding and they were so great to work with. Very friendly staff, responsive to any questions I had and great prices. They dropped off ... Read more everything in the morning and picked everything up later that night. I would recommend them to anyone!

D
Dean

Event date: 06/30/2018

Elegant and very functional tents. Owners are detail-oriented and ensure that set-up, take-down is efficient. Our 50th High School Reunion was enhanced by having the beautiful tent available for our ... Read more guests to enjoy Happy Hour festivities while being sheltered from the July sun.

A
Amanda

Married on 08/19/2018

I rented chairs and table cloths for my wedding which was on a Sunday. They were very flexible in meeting my needs. The team that helped set up/tear down chairs were amazing. Very pleasant company to ... Read more work with. I would definitely recommend them!