B.O.L.D. Impact Event Strategy and Wedding Planners

Boynton Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About B.O.L.D. Impact Event Strategy and Wedding Planners

B.O.L.D. Impact Event Strategy and Wedding Planners is a wedding planning company based in Boynton Beach, Florida. President and CEO Shelley Mitchell is certified in event designing as well as event and wedding planning. This company has a combined total of over 30 years in the industry and aims to make your special day as stress free as possible.

B.O.L.D. Impact Event Strategy and Wedding Planners has experience planning a wide range of weddings, including cultural, destination, non-religious, religious, and more. These planners are dedicated to getting to know couples and their one-of-a-kind wedding wishes. When working with this company for your celebration, you’ll also have access to an extensive array of wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

2 B.O.L.D. Impact Event Strategy and Wedding Planners Reviews

Jenna
Jenna Grenier

Married on 06/15/2019

Made planning my day Amazing!!

Shelley was so amazing at helping me plan my wedding. She took the stress and worry out of planning my day. I highly recommend BOLD Impact events! Read more Shelley was so amazing at helping me plan my wedding. She took the stress and worry out of planning my day. I highly recommend BOLD Impact events!!!

M
Michelle Bettancourt Wallace

Married on 04/13/2019

Simply the BEST! The money she saved us paid for her Services!

Working with Shelley and her team Was 100 times better than we even thought it would be. She went above and beyond what she quoted us and we got 100 times more than we could’ve ever paid for. She ... Read more saved us so much money from vendors who we thought were affordable already. She was super responsive and communicated with us about everything so we had nothing to worry about at all. She put together our budget and monitored it every day to make sure we stayed on budget. Please note that we were over budget when she started working with us so she got us back on track. She literally saved us the amount of money that we paid for her and her team. How great is that!?! She made the coolest timelines that we didn’t think were possible and made sure everybody stuck to the schedule and all the vendors did what they were supposed to do. Our wedding was out of state and she handled everything seamlessly even remotely. She handled all of the vendors, and the wedding day flowed with precision and ease like a Ferrari or Maserati. I was able to just be a bride and relax and enjoy my wedding day with my family and have a good time and not worry about anything. Hopefully I won’t ever get married again but if I do, I would definitely use her and I recommend her to anyone who is getting married whether they need someone to cover everything or just the wedding day. She clearly loves what she does. Several of my guests have already hired her and love her as well.

B.O.L.D. Impact Event Strategy and Wedding Planners FAQ