B & R Events

Greenville, South Carolina · View map · Visit website

About B & R Events

B & R Events, LLC is a premier wedding planning company in Greenville, South Carolina. Debra Benamati and Samantha Radandt are both professional event planners with years of experience in the wedding industry. Together, they create one of a kind events for every couple looking for their happily ever after. They help design, organize, coordinate, and communicate with your team to ensure a flawless experience for both you and your guests. If you’re looking for an exceptional team to give your wedding day vision life, choose B & R Events.

B & R Events offers fully customizable planning packages for weddings of every style and budget. Samantha and Deb will work with you to learn about your vision, determine your priorities, and define budgets for each of your wedding services. They provide comprehensive day-of services, month-of services, and full-service planning packages.

115 Reviews for B & R Events

115 B & R Events Reviews

D
Featured
Danna

Married on 05/05/2018

Samantha and team pulled a ton of DIY details together with professional services for a wonderful event! Even made a stellar recovery after downpour 20 mins before our outdoor event. It was beautiful! ... Read more beautiful!

A
Alaina

Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing job and execution, especially the day of. I did not have to worry about a thing. Very professional, good relationships with vendors, and VERY responsive. I talked to Samantha on a daily basis ... Read more for a year and a half, and she was very patient with my endless list of detailed questions. She and her mom make a great team and printed our beautiful placecards for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. Samantha coordinated the invitations/programs/etc, so I never even had to pick up anything. She helped set up tastings with her vendors, and she gave me options for everything, which I requested. I was amazed at her ability to juggle so much on the day of, and when I showed up, the wedding & reception spaces were flawless. Would recommend to anyone!

L
Laurel

Married on 07/07/2018

Samantha and her team are absolutely amazing. When we first met Sam, we immediately knew she was the wedding planner for us. She made the planning process fun and stress-free, and she connected us ... Read more with some of the best wedding vendors in Greenville. She took the time to understand our vision for our wedding day, and she did everything needed to bring it to life. She responds almost immediately to every email/text, and she goes above and beyond to make sure her clients are happy. We had three of her team members as our day-of planners, and they made sure our wedding day was calm, joyful and basically perfect. Hiring B&R Events was one of the best wedding decisions we made, and we absolutely recommend Sam and her team without hesitation.