B-Sharp Entertainment

North Attleboro, MA · View map · Visit website

About B-Sharp Entertainment

B-Sharp Entertainment is a DJ and entertainment company servicing all of Southern New England. They enhance any celebration by playing the music that you love while also making sure your wedding is unique, fun and memorable.

Experience
Brendan Lafferty is the owner of B-Sharp Entertainment and has been involved with music for his entire life. An award-winning DJ who has worked in nightclubs, skating rinks and on the radio, Brendan comes highly recommended by some of the area’s best wedding venues. With his positive attitude and approachable demeanor, you can trust Brendan to deliver a perfect mix of music and fun that will keep everyone on the dance floor all night long.

With DJ Brendan’s many talents, you will have everything from a skilled pianist for your cocktail hour to an energetic DJ for your reception. Along with a variety of musical selections, B-Sharp Entertainment also provides these services:

• Uplighting
  • Photobooths & Mirror Booths
  • Monogram Projections
  • Cocktail Hour Piano Entertainment
  • Portable sound systems for outdoor ceremonies
  • Professional-grade RCF, and Electro-voice sound systems
  • Online event planning tools including a playlist builder and song idea lists
  • Free consultations

161 Reviews for B-Sharp Entertainment

161 B-Sharp Entertainment Reviews

Heather
Featured
Heather

Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Wedding Experience with B-Sharp Entertainment

Brendan and B-Sharp Entertainment did a fantastic job at my wedding last weekend. Brendan made the whole process so easy by giving my husband and I access to a website where we could add/remove songs ... Read more to play (and not play!) along with dedications we wanted for friends and family. We met a few weeks before the wedding to go over details including the pronunciation of people's names, and the sequence of events for the ceremony and wedding. Brendan is so experienced at this, he helped us make decisions on items we would have otherwise been totally unprepared for. He also gave us advice on things that typically work the best, such as the sequencing for the first dance and toasts, etc. B-Sharp also provided a photo booth with an attendant (who was also fantastic), a book for people to put copies of photos strips and write messages, and a USB of all the digital photos. It was a huge hit; people had so much fun. Brendan was also great with last minute changes. We changed our "entrance to the reception" song about 1 hour before the ceremony and he didn't miss a beat; literally and figuratively. He was also extremely kind and accommodating to play a video of my Grandfather giving a toast. He is too ill to travel from Canada so Brendan played the video on his iPad with the microphone help up to it. This was not a part of the original plan and I asked Brendan if he could help about 2 days before the wedding. Once again, he had no problem making this very special moment happen for us. There is an added bonus in that Brendan has done many weddings at the venue we used (Independence Harbor) so was able to handle all logistics pertaining to coordinating with them. We couldn't be happier with Brendan and his assistant and B-Sharp entertainment and highly recommend them. On a side note, Brendan has a great sense of humor and played along with all our non-traditional music requests and the fake last name we used for the projected monogram as a joke :P

R
Rachel Asadorian

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Amazing DJ

This is an amazing DJ who will keep you dancing all night long. He is very easy to work with and works closely with you throughout the whole planning process. I used him for my ceremony and my ... Read more reception and I couldn't be happier. My wedding wouldn't have been the same without B-Sharp Entertainment!

A
Ann Asadorian

Getting married on 01/05/2021

Great Job Brendan at B-Sharp Entertainment!

Brendan Lafferty at B-Sharp Entertainment was great to work with from beginning to end. I am the mother of the bride, whose wedding was in May, 2019. This was the first wedding I had planned so people ... Read more people like Brendan are absolutely essential. Every question from important to obvious was answered courteously and professionally. Brendan conveniently offers a space on his website where couples can create their playlist. He met with us 2 weeks prior to the wedding and we spoke about how the night would progress and exactly what to expect. He played piano during the cocktail hour and it was amazing and classy. He was a great "host" on the dance floor - his introductions of bridal party and parents/grandparents were spot on. Even though a playlist was provided, Brendan took the time to organize this list into such a manner that the right songs were always playing at the right time. What really impressed me? At the end of the night, after his contracted time was up and he had stopped the music, he, without being asked, went back to the piano and played until the crowd had dispersed. This is an individual who has gone above and beyond for his client and we could not be more grateful to have had him as such a huge part of this special day. Thank you Brendan!