b.spoke

Costa Mesa, California · View map

About b.spoke

b.spoke is your source for wedding attire, including suits and tuxedos, in Costa Mesa, California. According to founder Dave Welch, they don't just sell clothes, they sell confidence. Their team can help you express who you are without saying a word. Your entire experience will be customized so that your wedding day attire reflects your vision and your personal style.

Products Offered

b.spoke specializes in custom tailored attire for grooms, groomsmen and fathers of the groom. From shoes to tuxedos, they offer all of the shining armor you’ll need for your wedding day. Your initial appointment can be completed in your home or at b.spoke’s showroom in Costa Mesa. The following custom pieces are offered:

• Shirts

3 b.spoke Reviews

J
Jeff

Married on 06/09/2018

b. Spoke is raising the bar for first class custom tailored service. Alyssa hit it out of the park with her guidance and awesome style expertise. Read more b.spoke is raising the bar for first class custom tailored service. Alyssa hit it out of the park with her guidance and awesome style expertise.

S
Stephen Tran

Married on 03/10/2018

Wedding Savior!

Fashion isn’t necessarily the clothes we put on, but the impact of our presentation that we have on ourselves and the people around us. Charles Hix, an American author once said, “Looking good isn’t ... Read more isn’t self-importance; it’s self-respect.” There is nothing more important than how we feel about ourselves; that is until you ask the woman of your dreams to marry you. After much debate with my then fiance, we decided I would get fitted for a custom tuxedo and a suit for our wedding. Using google and searching for just that in Orange County, B.Spoke came up, highly rated, so we decided to take a chance on them. I first met with Josh, who introduced me to the process of getting a custom tailored suit from them. Josh was very accomodating, and patient with my first time ever setting foot in a custom tailor. He gave some great advice, and answered a lot of the questions I had. After committing, I was introduced to Dan Faithe, a man’s man, a true gentlemen, and a fashion guru who has been in the game for countless years. Dan asked what I wanted, and after giving him an idea of the direction I was headed, he brought up fabrics from multiple books. We spent time on every aspect of the tuxedo and the suit. We went over every detail from fabric, buttons, to stitching and design style. He then took measurements of all the crucial body dimensions, and we were on our way. The suits were ready quicker than I expected, and the fitment was superb. On the wedding day, I wore both suits, and received compliments all night. My closest friends loved the suits so much, that I decided to take them into B.Spoke to meet Dan, and since then, have all purchased suits. Being not one to be left out of the fun, I have also purchased another two suits, and custom shirts and jeans. Everytime we enter B.Spoke, it’s a great experience, and shopping for clothes has never been more enjoyable.

K
Kellyn James

Married on 11/06/2016

Amazing Experience

From head to toe, b. Spoke took care of me and I felt more confident then I have ever felt in my life. They made all the suits for the groomsmen as well and they all looked amazing. From the small ... Read more details to the entire look, b.spoke seriously knocked it out of the park. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a one of a kind experience!

b.spoke FAQ