Baby Blue Film

Tampa, FL · View map · Visit website

About Baby Blue Film

Baby Blue Film is a San Francisco Bay Area and a Tampa Bay Area based photography and videography company that specializes in wedding films. At the core of the company is a fantastic husband and wife team that are enthusiastic about telling your love story through the films they produce. Each film Baby Blue Film creates is well-crafted, highlighting the natural beauty of your wedding venue along with the moments that make your day unique and true to you.

Baby Blue Film uses a combination of videography styles, such as cinematic, documentary, short form and storytelling. The team will be there to capture your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as the fun moments during your pre-ceremony. Baby Blue Film offers the couples they work with the choice of receiving their final video as a digital download or a USB flash drive. They also offer the following services:

• Additional hours

J
Featured
Jimmy

Married on 10/21/2017

WOW. Wilson, Steve, and the entire Baby Blue Film team created the most class-act film of our wedding this year (and this is the groom speaking, by the way). It was not only an amazing memory Kelly ... Read more and I will now have forever, but also a true work of art we are both very excited and proud to share with others. From the drone capturing our entire venue at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, CA, to the perfection of editing with the music, video picture, and words shared by our officiant, we couldn't ask for more. Every time we watch it (so many times now and its only been 24 hours), it feels like they made us celebrities in our very own movie. I would HIGHLY reccomend using this team. I cannot thank enough the entire team for all the hard work and hours you put towards this for us!

Rachel
Rachel Birnbaum

Getting married on 07/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Wilson! Like most brides... I scoured the internet and social media watching local videographers work when trying to make a selection. After watching a few ... Read more videos from Baby Blue Film, I knew that I needed to look no further. Our video is not just a highlight reel of our special day, It's like watching a trailer for a hollywood motion picture!! I have received so many comments on how amazing the video is, as well as how much it truly captures the essence of us. I think beyond anything that is the MOST important thing!!! Wilson went out of his way to get to know us via FaceTime since we didn't live in the area, and truly made the entire film reflect who we are as a couple. I am forever grateful for this beautiful memory thanks to Baby blue Film!

M
Miriam Albritton

Getting married on 07/01/2020

Amazing work!

Wilson and his wife made such a great team and were so great about communicating, listening, and making us the film of a lifetime to remember our wedding day. Wilson was on time, very professional, ... Read more and made sure to capture all of the special moments we requested throughout the day. I was not sure how he was going to take all of that footage and make a highlight film, but he used his creative mind and it turned out better than we could have ever imagined. He even made sure to take us into a quiet area on the day of our wedding so we could read letters we wrote to one another out loud so we could have that audio in our film. I would recommend Baby Blue Film to anyone looking for a professional, affordable, and talented videographer. Thanks so much again Baby Blue Film!