Baby Breath Bridal Services

Cold Spring, New York · View map · Visit website

About Baby Breath Bridal Services

Baby Breath Bridal Services is a full-service, on-site hair and makeup company based out of Cold Spring, New York. This unique business is led by celebrity makeup artist, Heather Canavan. She’s known for her flexible and trendy services, as well as her professionalism, creativity and enthusiasm. Baby Breath Bridal Services looks forward to making you happy on your special day.

Heather is an Emmy award-winning hair and makeup artist who is happy to serve brides all over the Hudson Valley region of New York. She’s been in the beauty industry for over 27 years, and always strives for perfection in her work. Heather specializes in natural, romantic and red carpet looks, and is known her trademark “smokey eyes.” She also works with multiple licensed stylists, so your entire wedding party can get ready at the same time. Additional services include:

• Consultations
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup

Other Services

In addition to creating both dramatic and subtle looks with makeup, Baby Breath Bridal Services is also happy to create the perfect bridal updo. Additional services include:

• Hair trial

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 12/12/2015

Heather is the best! I hired her with a very short notice and was so grateful I found her; she styled my hair and bridal party hair for my wedding and everyone looked amazing! We did a hair trial ... Read more and last minute she suggested I wore my hair down and I was so glad I did!! It was beyond perfect! She was extremely professional and experienced! Thank you Heather for helping me look so good on my wedding day!! Xoxo!!

Libby
Libby Delucia-Harting

Married on 06/15/2019

Simply Amazing!! Beautiful work and Excellent communication

Heather from Baby Breath Bridal is fantastic to work with in every way. I looked amazing on the big day and just the way I wanted to. My hair stayed in ALL night even though it was loose romantic ... Read more style, and I looove to dance, so that was a big concern for me. The make up was great as well - "augmented natural" which was what I wanted. My (9!) bridesmaids were all very happy with their hair as well, and Heather and her team were very efficient, which is great to take time pressure off the wedding day. ALSO, Heather is great at communicating. I texted her one day at 7am with a question, and she called me 10 minutes later! Lastly, she is a fun and calming person to sit with for ~90 minutes on the day of your wedding :-).

A
Amy

Married on 09/02/2018

Heather and her assistant were excellent. Nothing but positive results. Read more Heather and her assistant were excellent. Nothing but positive results.