Babydoll Weddings

Mesa, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Babydoll Weddings

Babydoll Weddings offers on-site hair and makeup services for wedding parties in Phoenix, Arizona, and surrounding local areas. In addition to the Babydoll name, their sister company Babydoll Hair Salon LLC can offer even more for your BIG day!

Babydoll Weddings packages for brides and their bridesmaids:

Bride Customized Package $200 (Includes hair style and customized makeup)

• Trials available and highly encouraged $150 (Includes consultation, hair style, and customized makeup-Not to exceed 2 hours)
    • Seperate from wedding day at our Sister Company Babydoll Hair LLC

Wedding Party Customized package (per person) $150 (includes Hair style and customized makeup)

• Trials available $110 (Includes consultation, hair style, and customized makeup-Not to exceed 2 hours)
    • Seperate from wedding day at our Sister Company Babydoll Hair LLC

**A La Carte services available See Pricing for details**

Babydoll Weddings offers an array of professional beauty, hair, and makeup services, including consultations and hair and makeup trials to determine the perfect look for your wedding and to ensure your special day is stress-free. From eye makeup and false lashes to natural looks, airbrush, or contour makeup. Hair extension rentals are also available for your big day!

**Rentals require a refundable deposit once extensions are returned within 7 days of wedding date.

Other Services

Hair blowouts, cuts, colors, deep conditioning, wax, and more permenant choice extensions are also avaiable through our sister Company Babydoll Hair LLC.

161 Reviews for Babydoll Weddings

161 Babydoll Weddings Reviews

Featured

Married on 11/24/2018

Truly amazing!

Daniella did my hair & make-up. I was able to give her an idea & she completed it better then i could ever imagine. Kristin, the liaison for babydoll & the brides was a true god sent. When my florist ... Read more florist canceled 37 days before the wedding she jumped in & helped me get in contact with a new florist. Truly i don't think I could have kept my sanity without babydoll.

Married on 03/02/2019

Professional and Nice

My stylist was great. She listened to what I, my mom, and my maid of honor were looking for and made suggestions to help our looks last through the night. My hair never holds the curls but I was ... Read more advised on how to keep them looking fresh all night.

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 03/02/2019

Stunning work!

The Babydoll Team was amazing! With a day as important as our wedding day, everyone wanted to look their best and we did because of them! They were on time and professional. My bridesmaids, sisters, ... Read more mom and my hair and makeup were on point for mine and my now husband's :) special day! Thank you Babydolls!