Bachelorette Spot, a Division of Fantasy House, Inc.

Blackwood, NJ · View map

About Bachelorette Spot, a Division of Fantasy House, Inc.

The Bachelorette Spot is the place for all things Bachelorette or Bachelor related. We cater to the recently single, those coming of age, or helping you and your besties with Ladies Night or Girls Night Out festivities. Our goal is to help you make memories by letting you focus on the details by providing our custom or pre-package party collections.

We offer customization and a wide variety of invitations, party ideas, venues, novelties and party supplies. Everything you need to celebrate milestones and special occasions with family or closest friends. Whether you are a traditional bride looking for a family friendly social gathering, unique themes, or a girls gone wild style self-production, we want to be your one stop spot!

3 Reviews for Bachelorette Spot, a Division of Fantasy House, Inc.

3 Bachelorette Spot, a Division of Fantasy House, Inc. Reviews

S
Sherri

Married on 11/25/2017

This vendor has everything and every idea you could ever need for the perfect bachelortte party, decorations, games, candies, and other erotic like items Read more this vendor has everything and every idea you could ever need for the perfect bachelortte party, decorations, games, candies, and other erotic like items

M
melissa

Married on 10/16/2016

If you want great quality and variety you need to shop here. Awesome value for your dollar. Read more If you want great quality and variety you need to shop here. Awesome value for your dollar.

R
Rhiannon

Married on 07/06/2017

This place has an amazing amount of items for Bachelorette and even Bachelor parties! I have no clue where they get all of it but its amazing, they have the widest variety of products I've ever seen. ... Read more The games are hilarious and really fun and the favors are so creative and unique! I really wish that I was getting married sometime soon so I could have a lot of this stuff for my own parties. Soon, hopefully!

Bachelorette Spot, a Division of Fantasy House, Inc. FAQ