Bachman's

Minneapolis, MN · View map

About Bachman's

Bachman's is one of the oldest florists in the United States and is based in Minneapolis, MN. Established in 1885, we are well known for our innovative and gorgeous floral design.

53 Reviews for Bachman's

53 Bachman's Reviews

P
Patty O'keefe

Married on 09/15/2018

Gorgeous bridal bouquet!

I worked with Caty at the Lyndale location for my wedding florals, and had a great experience all around. Caty made sure she understood the look I wanted and was able to suggest flowers that fit my ... Read more budget (which was a relief after going to other floral shops with crazy expensive price minimums). I wanted a trendy, natural-looking bouquet with a lot of greenery and they knew exactly what I was looking for and arranged a gorgeous bouquet for my big day. I had a backyard wedding and also needed a bunch of loose greenery and Bachman's had a bunch of options. Everything arrived on time the day-of, in perfect condition, and lasted through the whole day. Couldn't have been happier - thank you

J
kelly

Married on 05/22/2016

The flowers were beautiful and fresh. The delivery service was actually early. I would highly recommend them! Read more The flowers were beautiful and fresh. The delivery service was actually early. I would highly recommend them!

M
Michelle

Married on 10/24/2015

Bachmans was quick to respond to emails and gave EXCELLENT recommendations on flowers. They respected our budget, which I very much appreciated! They were reasonably priced and delivered a high ... Read more quality product. They easily made adjustments up to a week before the wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!