Bacio Catering

Moorestown, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Bacio Catering

Bacio Catering is a catering business in Moorestown, New Jersey. The business is chef-owned, chef-operated, and chef-driven. Chef Robert Minniti handles every order and is personally involved with your event. Robert and his wife, Pamela developed an extensive catering program based on highly personalized services, consistency and quality at an affordable price. Robert is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America and has more than 15 years of experience.

Chef Minniti tailors each package to suit your needs including upgrades, rentals, staff and other important factors. Bacio Catering has a large menu with an abundance of options to satisfy your taste. Some delicious menu items include fresh pressed panini station, mexican nacho bar, pan roasted flat iron steak, pork loin roulade, risotto crab cakes, chicken marsala, lobster ravioli and much more. Bacio Catering also creates delicious desserts including mini cannoli, belgium dark chocolate brownies, cupcake towers, cookie and milk bars, mini cheesecakes, and more.

14 Reviews for Bacio Catering

14 Bacio Catering Reviews

Jean
Jean Mancini

Married on 06/21/2019

Bacio Rocks!

Simply said, Chef Robert and his skilled staff at Bacio, pay attention to every detail at your event. The food is excellent.. Fresh and tasty. So you don't have to worry, and you can enjoy your wedding ... Read more wedding guests as they enjoy your wedding. What a great situation!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 06/01/2019

Chef Robert and the Bacio team MADE our day!

I grew up in Moorestown but have since moved to Florida and did the majority of our vendor selection via online reviews and research. Bacio had fantastic reviews and Chef Robert and the Bacio team far ... Read more surpassed our expectations. We were doing a wedding at home and our only regret was not consulting Chef Robert for the entire production from tent rentals to event rentals as well as catering all of our food. He clearly is an industry vet with fantastic attention to detail. He settles for nothing short of the best and delivered- big time! Our guests continue to rave about their cheesesteak eggrollls and Mac and cheese balls and our big day could wouldn’t have been complete without Chef Robert and his amazing team!

A
Abigail

Married on 10/27/2018

Long distance bride? Have no fear, book now!

Bacio catered our wedding in late October of 2018. We live out of state and I was only able to meet with the Bacio staff once before our wedding for a tasting. It is because of Bacio that I was not a ... Read more total wreck leading up to the big day. They know exactly how things need to flow and keep everyone on track (guests and vendors). They communicated with our venue on layout and set up and made sure that my vision came to life. Their staff were so attentive, they met my husband and I with champagne when we arrived at the reception and a plate of appetizers that we would have otherwise missed. Every time I sat down, if I didn't have something in my hand, their staff would ask if I needed anything. Speaking of food, WOW, it was amazing. Three months later we are still talking about how good the food was and what a magical day we had, which is in large part due to Bacio. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.