BACIO Photography

Lehi, UT · View map

About BACIO Photography

BACIO Photography is an experienced and creative photography service located in Lehi, Utah. Angie and Keith Andrews, the photographers behind the lens, specialize in wedding coverage and portraits that highlight a couple’s unique connection while also taking advantage of Utah’s beautiful landscape. BACIO Photography takes a less traditional approach when shooting, and documents heartfelt candids from start to finish. Their romantic, warm, and whimsical photographs are ideal for any size of wedding and can be looked back on for years to come.

On top of wedding coverage, this service also provides engagement shoots and trash-the-dress shoots. Couples will receive albums, prints, digital files, and more of professionally edited high-resolution images. BACIO Photography offers the following services:

• Additional hours

5 BACIO Photography Reviews

M
Monique

Married on 03/14/2015

Angie and her husband were the absolute best! So easy to work with and kept us on schedule all day. The pictures are fantastic! To top it off, she had them back to me in 2 weeks, unheard of with any ... Read more other place. They captured the details and feel of my wedding completely. I couldn't have asked for more. They definitely exceeded my expectations and I would highly recommend them to everyone!!! THANK YOU

D
Danelle

Married on 07/04/2013

I should have written this review a year ago. As a wedding present I paid for the photographer for my brother's wedding. I wasn't from the area so I had to rely on reviews and albums I saw online.I ... Read more online. I couldn't have made a better decision. Angie and her husband were fantastic for my brother's wedding! My brother and his wife are very laid back people and I expressed that to Angie and she said she would just go with the flow. She was great. At one point we were still decorating and Angie and husband helped!! Right after the ceremony, we got rained out. Completely rained out! We couldn't take pictures anywhere. Not to worry, Angie and her husband met up with my brother and his wife a few weeks later and did another photo shoot -no charge. Exceptional quality and exceptional service. Thank you!!!

User2955113

2+ years ago

I can't say enough great things about Angie and Keith! They work so well together and get all of the shots you want for your wedding! They're also open to suggestions if you want a specific shot ... Read more taken, like when my groomsmen started climbing a ski lift ladder! Haha! It's awesome too, because she posts some of the photos the next day so you can get a little sneak peak. Keith stands off to the side and gets great candid photos while Angie gets the posed ones, which is a great combination! She comes highly recommended and definitely knows what she's doing. She's punctual and really fun! She handled our group, which was rather crazy, great and got all of the shots needed! Book Sweet Memory Garden!