Backstage Hair & Makeup Professionals

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Backstage Hair & Makeup Professionals

Backstage Hair and Makeup Professionals are based out of Playa del Carmen. We provide high quality hair and makeup services for weddings and events in all of Riviera Maya, including Tulum, and Cancun. Our company was founded on the concept of providing star-quality service to each and every client, which is why we work with the best products, and with one of the most exceptional hair & makeup teams in the region.

Customer Satisfaction is our Top Priority

Our team of licensed professionals can accommodate groups of up to 20 people. *Ask about our group discounts. Hair & Makeup services provided include:

• Master level Hairstylist & Makeup Artists
  • High end anti-humidity hairstyling products
  • High performance HD airbrush makeup formulas
  • High end cosmetic products and skincare
  • Assortment of Lashes

Featured
Fallon Hirschhorn

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Absolutely incredible experience

Alex (make-up) and Selene (hair) were absolutely incredible and exceeded my expectations for what was the most important weekend of my life. My hair and make-up stayed perfectly for both my rehearsal ... Read more dinner and wedding ceremony/reception, despite the Mexican humidity, and I honestly have never felt more beautiful in my entire life. I'm from New York which resides among the best hair and make-up professionals in the world but I have NEVER looked or felt better than when Alex & Selene got me ready for the big weekend. I truly cannot say enough about them or Backstage in general. They know what they're doing while also being sweet, lovely and fun throughout the whole process. There's no question as to whether you should hire them for your big day! DO IT...you won't be disappointed!

Karly
Karly

Married on 06/29/2019

WOW - Perfect choice

Backstage was wonderful to work with. Leslie was easy to communicate with and flexible to meet requests. She helped me pick out my bridal look and made sure that it was exactly what I wanted. Her and ... Read more her team came to my house on my wedding day and added a fun, evergetic spirit to our getting ready time. I cannot recommend backstage enough!

A
Arielle

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience

These girls were amazing. They listened to exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend! Read more These girls were amazing. They listened to exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. Would definitely recommend!