Bad Bunny Design

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About Bad Bunny Design

Bad Bunny Design has been in the works for many years now. As a young child, I was always thriving to create. From paintings and drawings, to greeting cards and my own books, I've always had a taste for creating. In middle school, teachers and friends start to seriously ask, "What would you like to be when you grow up?" I had many different answers: a business woman, a police officer, a veterinarian -- and through high school those ideas changed but one always remained consistent - Designer.

Since I was very young, I would thumb through magazines or look up at billboards and think, "Wow, that'd be a really cool job to create things that people see every day." I worked on my drawing and composition through high school, and was accepted into Kendall College of Art and Design. In the first semester of college, many of my newly found friends realized that the career path of design was not right for them, something just didn't stick. But I felt at home. Kendall gave me the confidence I needed to pursue a career in Graphic Design.

In May 2014, I graduated with a BFA in Graphic Design from KCAD. I have since been working at an amazing non-profit, and while I love helping spread an important message with my design, I felt like I needed something more. I have always loved creating invitations, but wedding invitations hold a special place in my heart. Everyone's style for their wedding is different, which allows an invite designer to experiment with many styles of design and a wide range of colors.

I know how expensive weddings can be, and not everyone has an extravagant budget. I have also experienced, from working at a non-profit, that it is sometimes hard to change things around in a budget to accommodate what you need. I am hoping to help everyone get a beautifully designed invitation, no matter what your budget.

If your budget is big or small, I am here to design them all!

3 Reviews for Bad Bunny Design

3 Bad Bunny Design Reviews

P
Pam

Married on 09/12/2015

I was referred to Andrea through a friend and I am so glad that I used her services! I would highly recommend Bad Bunny Design to anyone! Andrea did an amazing job with my wedding invitations and RSVP ... Read more RSVP cards, they turned out better than I imagined. My fiancé and I are so happy with the results, I can't wait to send them out to all of our friends and family. Andrea was very patient with me, I asked her to make changes to the invitations several different times and she was happy to do whatever I asked. She was efficient and fast when getting back to me, created many different designs so that I had a variety to choose from since I am very indecisive, and she made sure I got exactly what I had envisioned and that I was satisfied with the final product. I will be using Bad Bunny Design when I need invitations made in the future!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/20/2014

Bad Bunny Design made my wedding invitations unique and beautiful. They were everything I wanted plus more! Read more Bad Bunny Design made my wedding invitations unique and beautiful. They were everything I wanted plus more!

M
Michelle

Married on 08/25/2012

Bad Bunny did my bridal shower, wedding, and baby shower invites. They were BEAUTIFUL and affordable. She listened to what i wanted and they turned out great! Everybody loved them. She can do anything ... Read more that you want and she will work with it until you are satisfied. I will use Bad Bunny again!

Bad Bunny Design FAQ