Bad Rabbit Flowers

Westbrook, ME · View map

About Bad Rabbit Flowers

Bad Rabbit Flowers creates unique arrangements and bouquets for weddings and events in Maine. We use local and organically grown flowers and greens whenever possible and create wild, unique pieces to fit each individual couple!

12 Reviews for Bad Rabbit Flowers

12 Bad Rabbit Flowers Reviews

Nora
Nora

Married on 10/06/2018

My dream flowers!

As soon as I contracted with Anika, I had zero worries about the flowers for my wedding day... I can't say that about any other vendor. If you take one look at her Instagram page, you'll have a sense ... Read more for what I mean because every bouquet/boutonniere/centerpiece she creates is dreamy. And then if you meet up with her for coffee (like I did), you'll understand that she is so flexible and easy to get along with. I gave her a few inspiration pictures to work off of with a general color scheme but let her be creative for the most part, and as a result she designed the most gorgeous bouquet for my big day, I didn't want to ever put it down. I highly recommend Bad Rabbit Flowers!

Rachel
Rachel

Married on 09/15/2018

Our flowers turned out so beautifully and what also stood out about Anika was how flexible and responsive she was. She worked with my friend and was willing to incorporate some of her flowers that ... Read more worked out which I appreciate. I had some last minute changes and she went with the flow. It was a new experience for me to work with a florist and you have to put a lot of trust with them. Know that Bad Rabbit will pull through.

V
Valerie

Married on 09/08/2018

I used Bad Rabbit for my September 8th barn wedding in New Gloucester and I am floored by how incredible everything turned out. Anika is just amazing- and worked with me from the beginning. She has a ... Read more natural eye for beauty, and works with you one on one to truly understand your vision and cater to it. I was working within a budget and she explained all my options to me and worked with me on where we could compromise and where to indulge. The end result was breathtaking. I honestly didn't want to leave the barn when she was setting up because everything looked and felt magical. Please look no further for floral design- it doesn't get better than this!!