Badger Farms, LLC

Deerfield, WI · View map · Visit website

About Badger Farms, LLC

Badger Farms, LLC, is a lovely wedding venue located just minutes away from Madison, Wisconsin. Established in 2006, the locally owned and operated custom farming business and special events facility features a Wisconsin Barn that is an ideal space for a unique and rustic wedding. The WeddingWire Couple's Choice award-winning venue is a popular event space for barn weddings and receptions, and has gained its notoriety through word-of-mouth.

Facilities and Capacity
Badger Farms features two indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate your needs for your special day. The Barn facility is a newly-renovated 1920s barn located in the serene Wisconsin countryside of Deerfield. With rustic log staircases, vaulted ceilings and custom-designed hardwood floors, The Barn can accommodate up to 200 guests. Meanwhile, The Shop is Badger Farms' enclosed pavilion, which is connected to The Barn.The Shop provides a large, open space, and it's perfect for the transition between your wedding reception and dinner.

Badger Farms offers the following services for your wedding day events:

• Bridal shower
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • Wireless internet

Other Services
This venue also offers the following additional services:

• Bartender(s)

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 08/03/2014

Thank you, Badger Farms LLC! Their property was the most beautiful and perfect venue that I could've ever imagined! We felt so lucky to find them! Betsy and Dave (the owners) were so accommodating, ... Read more patient, and downright fun! We had a blast planning our special day with the two of them! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! If anyone out there is looking for an amazing wedding location with the ideal mix of rustic charm and modern amenities - ahem, real bathrooms and a/c - then I recommend checking out Badger Farms! You'll be happy you did!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Married on 07/27/2019

Fabulous Venue

Betsy and Dave were the BEST people to work with in such a stressful time! They were there through most of the planning and always offered their assistance! I could not have asked for a better venue ... Read more and people to help me coordinate my husband's and my special day!

K
Karly

Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful and Rustic

We had such a special wedding day at Badger Farms on July 13, 2019. The venue is beautiful and rustic. We had our ceremony outside under the tree, in the shade. Great thing about Badger Farms is that ... Read more the barn is air conditioned, so our guests could cool down in the AC for the reception! They offer so many decorations to choose from, and helps keep the budget down! Betsy and Dave (the very kind owners) were amazing to work with and made wedding planning so much easier! Betsy and Dave helped with set up and did all the clean up. Anytime I had a question, about anything at all, I'd text, email, or call them up and I'd get a response in a very short amount of time. They recommended other vendors that were familiar with their venue as well, which was extremely helpful. We had so many compliments regarding the venue from our guests. I highly recommend booking a wedding at Badger Farms! We are incredibly happy with the decision we made.