Bagatelle Restaurant

Key West, FL · View map · Visit website

About Bagatelle Restaurant

Bagatelle Restaurant is a restaurant wedding venue located in Key West, Florida. Combining French heritage, southern hospitality, and the indigenous flavors of the Florida Keys, this historic restaurant exudes a uniquely romantic ambiance for an intimate wedding. Bagatelle Restaurant welcomes all kinds of celebrations and is happy to assist you in creating a day that will be truly memorable.

Please check out our wedding website https://mykeywestwedding.com/ for more details!

Facilities and Capacity

Bagatelle Restaurant can accommodate many types of event with up to 300 guests. This restaurant features the Moon Lounge which is an outdoor, open-air venue that you can utilize for rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, receptions, and other special events. This space is a warm and inviting environment with lush surroundings, lounge furniture, fire features, and craft cocktails for you and your guests to enjoy. Along with the rental of this unique space, the staff at Bagatelle Restaurant will provide all the tables, chairs, linens, silverware, flatware, and barware needed to make your event phenomenal.

Cuisine

Bagatelle Restaurant offers delectable cuisine that draws from a variety of traditions, including French, American, Mediterranean, Caribbean, and Southern. The restaurant uses locally caught fresh seafood as well as fresh tropical fruits in its dishes to really pull in the local flair. Bagatelle Restaurant also accommodates dietary needs such as gluten-free, kosher, no pork, vegan, and vegetarian. In addition to accommodating in house events, Bagatelle Restaurant also offers its catering services for events with between 30 and 250 guests.

Bagatelle Restaurant offers a range of wedding services for ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. The on-site event coordinator will assist you throughout the planning process to provide an enjoyable experience. This restaurant venue offers more than just the atmosphere and delicious cuisine. Additionally, the staff at Bagatelle Restaurant will handle all the setup and clean up of the space on your behalf.

44 Reviews for Bagatelle Restaurant

44 Bagatelle Restaurant Reviews

K
Featured
Kathryn

Married on 03/31/2018

I recently got married on March 31, 2018 in Key West. We were married at the Oldest House and then marched down Duval St. To have our wedding reception at Bagatelle. Bagatelle is a beautiful historic ... Read more building oozing charm and Florida keys style. With grand wrapping balconies and great views of all the action downtown, Bagatelle was an easy choice for our reception. We got married on a blue moon, so being able to enjoy the moon and sky was important to us. The Moon Lounge upstairs was the absolutely perfect place to do that while enjoying all of our friends and family and dancing the night away. We rented the entire upstairs for our event, which I highly recommend, as it made it private and personable and gave us plenty of space to move around (we had about 80 people). Besides it being the best setting, the staff and food blew us away. All of the food was delicious and prepared just as discussed. Beautiful presentation, creative menus, and flawless service. Everyone was happy! My biggest thanks needs to go to Jackie Gibson as she was really the one that made it all happen. Jackie is the event director and made sure every detail was taken care of. She worked perfectly with my florist to transform the upstairs into my dream reception, orchids and lush greenery was everywhere ❤️. Jackie and her staff were so impressive they made the whole night happen like magic without any mishaps. Call Bagatelle! They are the best!

A
Ann Sheahan

Married on 05/31/2019

Fantastic Wedding Reception!

We had a reception for 40. Had the entire upstairs so we used the Moon Lounge and bar for appetizers, music and cocktail hour, then moved to the balcony for dinner. It was absolutely perfect! We had ... Read more raw bar plus fruit, cheese and a passed crab cake which was the hit of the night. They allowed us to offer our guests 4 dinner choices. Service was excellent and food was incredible. The atmosphere was a perfect Key West setting for our family and friends. Kristin Sullivan from Swivel Events worked with Jackie from Bagatelle and helped me plan from far away. I highly recommend!

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/09/2019

Perfect wedding reception

I recently had my wedding reception of 40 guests at Bagatelle on the moon lounge and I can’t say enough great things about this restaurant. From the moment we met Jackie (7 months prior to our ... Read more wedding) she was professional, and proficient. I cannot say enough great things about her. We visited only once prior to planning our wedding so had to sort out the details from 1000 miles away. She made this process seamless and her sense of urgency in responding made my worries disappear. Once at Bagatelle our guests absolutely loved the set up and elegance, yet simplistic vibe of the side patio for dinner plus the moon lounge for afterwards. The food is absolutely amazing for a buffet. My husband and I also visited a few days later for their mussels which are the best on the island, and $5 apps during happy hour. Bagatelle will forever hold a special place in our hearts and it was perfect for our Key West wedding.