Bagpipes by The RoyalPiper

New York, NY · View map

About Bagpipes by The RoyalPiper

The RoyalPiper
The Finest in Piping for Your Wedding

CD available for your listening pleasure

Add a touch of prestige to your Wedding by having the only American Piper to have performed privately for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
The RoyalP
iper is your Wedding Specialist, with a wide range of Ceremonial Music perfectly suited for the bride who wants to add that special touch.
I am pleased to offer a complimentary copy of my latest CD to all potential clients.
Please visit my website (theroyalpiper.com) and sign the guestbook and I will send it to you.
Make your wedding an event to remember by including the Majestic sounds of the Highland Pipes, expertly performed by The RoyalPiper.

Here’s what people are saying about The RoyalPiper.

"Al did a wonderful job at our wedding - our guests were raving about how awesome he looked and how great he sounded. He did everything perfectly! " Katie Owens, Stony Point, NY.

" Everyone was thrilled and enjoyed his performance. It was a great addition to our wedding and made everything complete. I would definitely hire Al again as he is a true professional." Nancy Duffy, NY .

" The RoyalPiper performed beyond our expectations. He took initiative where our planning fell short and smoothed our overall experience. The RoyalPiper turned out to be the warmest memory of a cold February day. Our highest regards." The Wallis’ Essex, CT.

" I asked Al to perform at my wedding as a surprise for my husband. Al was beyond accommodating and he pulled off the surprise PERFECTLY ! I could not have asked for a more caring, talented and professional performer. I can’t thank you enough Al." Natasha Durkin Closter, NJ.

5 Reviews for Bagpipes by The RoyalPiper

5 Bagpipes by The RoyalPiper Reviews

L
LORI

Married on 11/24/2012

AL is the BEST piper in town. When he came to our church to meet and play for us, my husband and I were in tears. His music was like a choir of angels playing. The whole church was filled with such ... Read more emotion, even the Father was moved. My mother-in-law is from Scotland so it was very important to us to have the piper for our ceremony and Al was absolutely AMAZING!!!! He was funny and such a pleasure to work with. Everyone was raving about the music and he came in traditional piper attire. You can't get more professional and affordable than Al. We would recommend him to every bride and groom, and to anyone looking for an awesome piper. Check out his website at http://www.theroyalpiper.com and you will not de disappointed. Thank you so much AL for making our wedding memorable and giving my husband and mother-in-law a little piece of Scotland on our very special day and helping in making it an unforgettable day!!! One we will cherish for a lifetime....

M
Megan

Married on 04/09/2011

Al was wonderful! He was friendly, organized, and went out of his way to make sure I didn't have anything to worry about as far as ceremony music. He even went so far as to return one of my emails ... Read more from a cruise ship during his vacation. I listened to alot of Bagpipers before making my decision to hire the Royal Piper, and he was by far the best. Thanks so much Al for making our wedding so special :)

L
Lenore

Married on 03/12/2011

Al was a pleasure to work with! We only had him play 2 songs.... But one was very important: the wedding march for my entry to the ceremony! It was a great special touch to the day, worth every penny! ... Read more penny! Al even posed for a few pictures with us....he looked perfect and he seemed genuinely happy for us that day! Great guy, great pipes!