Bahamas Marriage Certificate

Nassau · View map

About Bahamas Marriage Certificate

Looking to get copy of Bahamas Marriage Certificate? Then our priority Bahamas Marriage Certificate and License Search can help you.

As it allows you to obtain a Certified Copy of Bahamas Marriage Certificate in 2 Easy Steps.

1. Prove Identity and Validity of Bahamas Marriage Certificate Request. In order to confirm request integrity preventing or reducing a bogus request of personal record you will have to provide: Signed Letter officially requesting Bahamas Marriage Certificate Copy of Government issued identification i.e Passport or Driver's License.

2. Payment of Certified Bahamas Marriage Certificate Fee of US $20.00 per copy

We are committed to ensuring that your Marriage Certificate Request is processed and ready within five (5) days.

7 Reviews for Bahamas Marriage Certificate

7 Bahamas Marriage Certificate Reviews

G
Gary

Married on 10/30/2017

We were married on Harbour Island in 1996 and needed a certified copy of the Marriage Certificate. I contacted Glenn Ferguson through the wedding wire website. Glenn's response was quick. He was ... Read more friendly, polite, and professional. Glenn turned around the marriage license and apostille within a week. Thank you Glenn.

H
Hugh

Married on 07/19/2016

Me and my wife were married in Nassau in 2002 and all of our records, videos, etc were stolen 3 years ago. For about a year I tried to contact the governement offices (as well as many other routes) to ... Read more get a copy of my marriage certificate. I just happened upon Glenn S. Ferguson the Bahamas Wedding Guy thru Google. I had tried to much I decided to call and ask him if he knew who I could contact. I was surprised that he told me he could get it. He was extremely professional, responsive, and he went above and beyond. I spent probably 100 hours on the phone and computer trying to get this and Glenn did exactly what he said he would do. I hired him on a Tuesday night, and Thursday of the same week I had my official Marriage Certificate in my hand in Texas. Great Job Glenn!!! I will tell anyone and everyone about you!

D
daniel

Married on 08/22/2014

Excellent service provided. Excellent communication. I am so please with everything Glenn at Bahamas Marriage Certificate did for me> Thank you once again. I highly recommend Read more excellent service provided. Excellent communication. I am so please with everything Glenn at Bahamas Marriage Certificate did for me> Thank you once again. I highly recommend