Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film

Nassau, BS · View map · Visit website

About Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film

Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film is a wedding photography company based out of Nassau in the Bahamas. Bahamas Wedding Photography and Film is made up of a team of first-class photographers, filmmakers, editors, and support staff who are committed to bringing the beauty of your wedding and the beauty of the islands together in brilliant imagery and cinematic films. Led by internationally acclaimed photographers and filmmakers Tim Aylen and Craig Lenihan, the pair brings 50 years of combined experience to the table to create wedding day images that will simply take your breath away.

Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film can provide couples with albums, canvases, digital files, matted prints, negatives, prints, proofs, and thank-you cards of their final images, and wedding videos can be provided in any format. Photography services include additional hours, engagement shoot, high-res images, liability insurance, multiple locations, second shooter, slideshow, and trash-the-dress shoots. Videography services include the following:

• Client revisions
  • Raw footage
  • Save-the-dates
  • Slideshow/montage

Other Services
As well as professional photography and videography, the team can also provide photo booth services for your event. Photo booth rentals come with backdrops, CD/DVD of images, enclosed booths, prints, props, and social media integration.

80 Reviews for Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film

80 Bahamas Wedding Productions Photography and Film Reviews

B
Branco

Getting married on 06/08/2019

Bahamas Wedding

Very professional trustworthy excellent job and friendly Read more very professional trustworthy excellent job and friendly

Vincent
Vincent Crocitto

Married on 10/12/2018

EPIC Experience!

I decided to have a surprise engagement proposal in the Bahamas and needed video and photos. Being from outside the country, i was a little worried about who i would get to shoot one of the most ... Read more important days of my life. I reached out to the Atlantis staff and straight away recommended BVS. It was the best decision i ever made. The entire process was planned over the phone and via email. The level of coordination and understanding from the BVS team was second to none! Im sure you can understand how difficult it is to plan a surprise engagement while never even meeting the staff or physically rehearsing. Not to mention that the team kept in contact with me even while i was at the resort ensuring i was ready and that everything was in-check. The proposal was a success and my fiance and i were thrilled with the video. This team shot one of the most important days of my life that i will get to enjoy for the rest of my life. Thank you to Craig and the BVS TEAM for an absolutely stellar job! I would definitely recommend BVS to ANYONE. Pure Class and Professionalism.

Crystal-lee
Crystal-lee

Married on 09/15/2018

Professional and Great Quality

Weddings are very stressful, especially destination. We are from New York so planning a wedding was hard, but worth it. BVS was amazing, they were extremely responsive from the beginning to now in the ... Read more midst of editing our gorgeous wedding video (which turned out gorgeous, just making minor edits). We were married in September 2018, it was extremely hot the day of and Ronnie and his crew were still running around in the sand and sun capturing all of our memories. All of our pictures we very beautiful, the only thing I would recommend a bride to do beforehand is come up with a list of shots that they MUST take. Again weddings are stressful and the last thing you need to do is have to think about shots you need being nervous, tired, happy and really hot. Some shots they missed that most definitely should have been taken are shots of the food, centerpieces, Dessert Table and escort card table. You spend so much money and time on these and I was barely able to see the day of, so it would be nice to have memories of them. Shots that I should have said I wanted was individual shots with each member of my bridal party, I had a large bridal party and we actually had a power outage in my hotel room so we were running behind, but I'm assuming those could have been done quickly. So maybe BVS should give a list of must-haves and nots you can check off, unless I missed it. We actually had our reception at the Baths Colonnade, which is the large pool. My whole entire wedding, bride and groom included and 60 guests were in the pool cooling off and having a blast by the mid of the wedding. Best wedding pool party ever and the shots they got of that are beautiful. The video portion they captured are so amazing too, and the way they are putting it together for us is incredible. I cannot wait to have the final video to share with my family and friends and to have for the rest of our lives. An incredible company, you have to have them for your special day! Thanks again to Craig for working with us to make our video everything I have dreamed of.