Bailey Aro Photography

Duluth, MN · View map

About Bailey Aro Photography

By learning what makes your heart beat, I build trust with my couples from our first meeting all the way up to the big day.

From the moment of booking, each couple receives my whole heart & dedicated energy.

Together we'll craft a timeline for your wedding day, ensuring a flow that fits your style & vision. From there, you can focus on being fully present, trusting your photographer to capture the magic.

With an eye for the in-between moments and a flair for adventure, I craft authentic, full-of-life imagery. Remember: We're going to be dorky together, and that's okay. My approach ensures genuine laughter & closeness.

Because you will spend more time with your wedding photographer than with any other professional on your big day, it is so important that we feel a genuine connection & mutual trust.

Based in Duluth, Minnesota with a heart for destination weddings. Visit www.baileyaro.com for more details. Can't wait to connect!

3 Reviews for Bailey Aro Photography

3 Bailey Aro Photography Reviews

User4190336

2+ years ago

Bailey is amazing! She has incredible talent for capturing beautiful moments! Read more Bailey is amazing! She has incredible talent for capturing beautiful moments!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/03/2014

Bailey was.. Amazing. There are not enough words to express how delightful she is to work with. She made a super stressful day easy and fun and our pictures prove that. I would recommend Bailey to ... Read more ANYONE looking for beautiful photographs and a fun time... whether for a wedding or just for family or friends.

J
Jenna

Married on 10/03/2015

We are so glad we chose to have Bailey photograph our Duluth wedding. We appreciated her funny, warm spirit, her ability to keep things on track and her eye for good light. We live in Minneapolis, and ... Read more she trekked down and back for our engagement photos -- knowing how important it was to capture us in our home and neighborhood. We treasure the resulting photographs, which so perfectly reflect our joy.

Bailey Aro Photography FAQ