Baileyrose Photography

La Grange, Texas · View map

About Baileyrose Photography

Hey there! I'm Bailey! I'm a wedding & portrait photographer based out of College Station, Texas. I love creating one-of-a-kind imagery and am commonly known to be obsessing over sunsets, bold vibrant colors, imagination, and found throughout nature.

I'm a huge nerd! We will laugh, tell stories, make inappropriate jokes, you will see the little jig I do when i'm freaking out over a beautiful shot I took of you! We will also make memories together! I do not just provide a service! I hate the idea of me just showing up somewhere and then handing over the goods. I want to go on an adventure with you and create an experience that is unforgettable.

Let's create something beautiful together.

I offers a variety of different collections and bundles for you to choose from for your photographic experience! Each and every image that you receive will be custom edited and I believe that all of my clients should hold onto the full resolution images from their sessions. Wedding collections are customizable to fit the needs of the couple. You may choose a collection and then edit it however you desire so that you can have the perfect collection for your big day.

6 Reviews for Baileyrose Photography

6 Baileyrose Photography Reviews

C
Charity

Married on 10/22/2016

Bailey is such a sweet person and is genuinely nice and dedicated to making your pictures perfect. She takes her time and always makes us feel comfortable. She is definitely my go to for photography! ... Read more Bailey is such a sweet person and is genuinely nice and dedicated to making your pictures perfect. She takes her time and always makes us feel comfortable. She is definitely my go to for photography!

P
Paige

Married on 07/09/2016

Bailey did an incredible job photographing our wedding! Her passion for her work and special eye for nature and lighting is very apparent. Bailey was great to work with and made us feel comfortable ... Read more throughout our wedding! I would definitely hire her again in the future :) Thank you for the memories!!

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/14/2016

Bailey did our engagements, bridals, and wedding photos. She was great and I enjoyed seeing the photos from all three. There was an issue with a few of the prints that were purchased with my wedding ... Read more package. It was a couple of days before my wedding and I entered panic mode. Bailey immediately emailed the print shop she used since it was after hours and she was on the phone with them first thing the next morning. She had my prints reprinted correctly and overnighted to make sure I would have them in time for my wedding. She had never had an issue with her print shop before but when she did she was on top of it to make sure the issue was resolved! Bailey and her team went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were everything we wanted!