Bailey's Photo Shoppe

Edmond, OK · View map

About Bailey's Photo Shoppe

Wedding and portrait photographer with over five years of experience. I love to connect with my clients on a personal level and provide the best experience possible. I am budget friendly and strive to make the bride's wedding day the best!

14 Reviews for Bailey's Photo Shoppe

14 Bailey's Photo Shoppe Reviews

Julie
Julie Bolaños

Married on 05/26/2019

Highly Recommend!

Bailey was so fun to work with! She not only stayed on top of the timeline for the bride and groom, but she also listened to any photo requests from others. She’s so fun, and makes taking photos seem ... Read more effortless! I highly recommend her, and I am so grateful I had the opportunity to meet her during my brother’s wedding!

Holly
Holly Catlege

Married on 12/15/2018

Bailey was Awesome

Bailey was great with all 3 of my kids! They are very shy and she worked so hard at making them comfortable! Can't wait to have our pics taken again soon! Read more Bailey was great with all 3 of my kids! They are very shy and she worked so hard at making them comfortable! Can't wait to have our pics taken again soon!!

A
Audrey

Married on 12/02/2018

Cheerful and Comfortable

Bailey is authentic! She genuinely bonds with her clients bringing out the best in them. She’s our go to! Bailey, keep up the excellent work! Read more Bailey is authentic! She genuinely bonds with her clients bringing out the best in them. She’s our go to!!! Bailey, keep up the excellent work!!