Bake Me Pretty

3 Bake Me Pretty Reviews

K
Kayla

Married on 06/13/2015

I can honestly say that I don't understand where the bad review is coming from- Kate was absolutely incredible. We had a cake table with multiple cakes for our wedding but my husband kept insisting ... Read more that he wanted a "real" wedding cake so our caterer (Castle Street Cafe- also incredible) made the other cakes and we hired Bake Me Pretty to do our "wedding" cake. Kate was extremely responsive, emailing back within a day every time. We picked flavors and I emailed her a picture of what we wanted the cake to look like and she made it look even better than the original picture I sent her. The cake was delicious- we got a three tiered champagne cake with lemon curd and fresh raspberries. It looked beautiful, was affordable and delicious. We couldn't have asked for anything better!

S
Staci

Married on 07/26/2014

Delicious cakes. We used Kate for both my shower and our wedding and loved every bite! Read more Delicious cakes. We used Kate for both my shower and our wedding and loved every bite!

User4213713

2+ years ago

Extremely disappointed. We had inquired about several bakeries in town for our upcoming wedding (inquiries that included our very prestigious and popular wedding venue). Bake Me Pretty was the first ... Read more and most recommended bakery. Starting back in April (it is now the end of June), myself, and other family members tried to contact the owner multiple times. We left countless messages and emails in hopes of a reply/ return phone call. Still waiting on that... For a business that is just starting out....terrible. Not only did she lose out on my business, but my entire family and friends as well. Along with our lost business, we have also let our venue know to not refer other future newlyweds in 'Bake Me Pretty's direction. I do hope she takes this review to make some changes and provide service to customers...or potential ones.

Bake Me Pretty FAQ