Bakedy by Hart

Homestead, PA · View map

About Bakedy by Hart

We are Baked By Hart!

We create BIG cakes and displays for BIG parties, weddings, and events! With over 20 years experience, we're a new company forming, but we're NOT new to the arena of wedding cakes or BIG cakes! Check out BOTH of our websites to see for yourself!

www.MeganHartCakeDesigns.com

www.Bakedbyhart.com

We do "The Pittsburgh Cookie Table", "Sweet Hart" tables, Customized cupcakes, customized cake pops, cake push pops, and of course Award winning cakes!

The owner has been seen on TLC's "Next Great Baker", hosted by none other than The cake boss himself! Her partner is a professionaly trainned pastry chef! Both think out of the box, and are passionate about what they do!

3 Reviews for Bakedy by Hart

3 Bakedy by Hart Reviews

R
Rachel

Event date: 11/28/2013

We ordered a pumpkin roll and a red velvet cheesecake for Thanksgiving. The items were delivered on time and looked amazing. The pumpkin roll was one of the best I've ever had, it was very moist and ... Read more the cream cheese filling was delicious. The red velvet cheesecake was absolutely beautiful and tasted just as good as it looked. I highly recommend Baked By Hart.

J
Jenny

Event date: 11/28/2013

I ordered the red velvet cheesecake and a pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving. They were the 1st leftovers gone the next day! The best part was not having to stress about desserts because they were ... Read more delivered to me the day before. Very convenient and delicious.

J
Julie

Event date: 10/30/2011

I had Megan do a baby shower cake for our Lion King theme and she did an INCREDIBLE job! She totally understood our vision for what we wanted it to look like, and over-exceeded our expectations. The ... Read more guests couldn't get over her creativeness, and to top it off it tasted incredible. We were very pleased with how easy she was to work with and have used her services for countless other events since then as well. I would highly recommend her!

Bakedy by Hart FAQ