Baker Tent & Party Rental

Grand Rapids, MI · View map · Visit website

About Baker Tent & Party Rental

Baker Tent & Party Rental is a wedding rental company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. For the past 40 years, Steve Baker, the owner, has built a vast collection of tents of all shapes, sizes, and colors, as well as party needs such as tables, chairs, linens, lighting, and more. Consistently attending tent shows and conferences throughout the country, he always stays on top of the current trends and safety standards in the industry. Baker Tent & Party Rental aims to be a one-stop shop for event needs, making each wedding absolutely unforgettable.

Baker Tent & Party Rental features a 2,000-square-feet showroom to help couples come up with ideas. Couples can try different linens, runners, and napkins on bare tables using their Linen Workshop. On the day of the event, they take care of delivery and set up for convenience. Their vast inventory includes:

• Aisle runners

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 05/09/2015

I used Baker to rent the chairs for our wedding. The price was great and the service was fantastic. A few days before the wedding it looked like it may rain the day of so I called them about adding a ... Read more a tent to our rental and they said I could call as late as two days in advance to have a tent delivered! That is great service! They were on time and quick. It was a great experience!

C
Caleigh

Married on 09/04/2016

I used Baker to rent table cloths and runners for my wedding reception. They were incredibly easy to work with, the products were high quality, and they certainly made a difference in the ambiance for ... Read more the evening. I would absolutely recommend to others!

User5457475

2+ years ago

We also used Baker for chair rental for our Grand Valley outdoor wedding. The company was able to quote me and advise me with what I needed and what to expect. Chairs were great and delivered/ picked ... Read more up right on time. Would recommend for any special occasion.!