Bakerture Photo & Video

Middleburg, District of Columbia · View map

About Bakerture Photo & Video

Bakerture Photo & Video is the top boutique of elite wedding photographers and videographers specializing in organic photography and film.

23 Reviews for Bakerture Photo & Video

23 Bakerture Photo & Video Reviews

M
Marissa

Married on 06/22/2019

Steve is awesome!

Bakerture was wonderful to work with. They were so amazing from our first meeting in the coffee shop to the wedding day. Our friends rave how amazing our photos are and we had so much fun with them! ... Read more Thank you so much Steve!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 03/30/2019

Highly Recommend!

Bakerture was so great to work with for our wedding! From our engagement photos to the actual wedding day, they were very responsive and helpful with planning. I wanted to hire a friend to do our ... Read more photos originally, nervous about our wedding budget, but Bakerture was worth every penny! They let us be creative with our engagement shoot and the pictures turned out AMAZING! They truly represent us as a couple and we're so happy Steve let us drag him around DC for the photos. We get so many compliments on them. On the day of, all our guests commented on how friendly and professional Rita and Alex were. Our photos turned out amazing and we're so grateful we picked Baketure as our photographers.

K
Kathryn

Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I am not usually someone who writes reviews, but selecting Bakerture Photo & Video as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I happened upon their booth at a bridal ... Read more expo, and was immediately drawn to the work they displayed. I got in contact with them pretty quickly after because I knew I needed them to be part of our wedding. Communication with them was friendly and efficient, and Steve and Rita are absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are not fans of having our pictures taken, but Bakerture makes you feel comfortable and at ease while taking photos. Most importantly, the pictures turned out breathtaking. I have had so many people tell me how absolutely perfect and beautiful our photos turned out, and I know they would not have been the same had we went with a different photographer. I am very particular and probably not always the easiest to work with, but Bakerture made all of my wedding dreams come true and captured everything perfectly. Every time I look through them, it's like reliving that day over and over again.