Bakerture Photo & Video

Middleburg, District of Columbia · View map

About Bakerture Photo & Video

Bakerture Photo & Video is the top boutique of elite wedding photographers and videographers specializing in organic photography and film.

20 Reviews for Bakerture Photo & Video

20 Bakerture Photo & Video Reviews

K
Kathryn

Married on 01/26/2019

Absolutely Perfect

I am not usually someone who writes reviews, but selecting Bakerture Photo & Video as our photographers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I happened upon their booth at a bridal ... Read more expo, and was immediately drawn to the work they displayed. I got in contact with them pretty quickly after because I knew I needed them to be part of our wedding. Communication with them was friendly and efficient, and Steve and Rita are absolutely wonderful. My husband and I are not fans of having our pictures taken, but Bakerture makes you feel comfortable and at ease while taking photos. Most importantly, the pictures turned out breathtaking. I have had so many people tell me how absolutely perfect and beautiful our photos turned out, and I know they would not have been the same had we went with a different photographer. I am very particular and probably not always the easiest to work with, but Bakerture made all of my wedding dreams come true and captured everything perfectly. Every time I look through them, it's like reliving that day over and over again.

H
Hannah

Married on 11/09/2018

Bakerture Team knocks it out of the park

Where to even begin! We met Steven and Rita at the Wedding Expo, along with a few other photographers, and these two clearly had something special about them. The process was so not sales, more just ... Read more getting to know each other as friends which was really appreciated. Since we had friends taking engagement shots, they were super flexible with taking rehearsal dinner shots instead. Our wedding photos are unbelievable. From getting ready to first look, Steve's calm demeanor was incredibly appreciated in the stressful setting. Even though it was pouring cats and dogs, he assured us our pictures would be stunning, and boy he was right. It was so hard to pick just 60 for our album because every single shot is perfect. Steve has a great eye when it comes to catching candids and with poses, he is able to adapt quickly to time changes, and does so with the calmest demeanor. We would recommend Bakerture a million times if we could. Thank you again for capturing our day.

Macy
Macy

Married on 11/04/2018

Pure Magic

These people are pure magic. Not only are they phenomenal photographers that captured our day perfectly, but they are the most genuinely nice people and were a pleasure to work with. The value you ... Read more get from their packages are unprecedented and that doesn't even include their willingness to go above and beyond to ensure the happiness of their clients. From the beginning of their service for us, I felt confident that Bakerture Photo & Video would deliver a product I would be forever happy with.