Hired? Hired

Bakerture Photo & Video

Middleburg, VA · View map

About Bakerture Photo & Video

Bakerture Photo & Video is the top boutique of elite wedding photographers and videographers specializing in organic photography and film.

15 Reviews for Bakerture Photo & Video

15 Bakerture Photo & Video Reviews

L
Lisa

Married on 08/25/2018

We used Bakerture for our wedding photography and we are so glad we did - we had a wonderful experience working with them! We had so much fun during our engagement shoot with Steve last October! The ... Read more The photos turned out great - they all looked very natural including a fun variety of poses and scenes for both the fall and winter seasons (we used the winter photos for Christmas themed save the dates). He was so easy to work with making us feel comfortable from the start. On the wedding day itself, Rita was our lead photographer. Not only is she knowledgeable and experienced, she is also very friendly, energetic, and personable! Her assistant was also very professional and fun to work with. Both of them started early but remained hard at work during all of the wedding festivities, ensuring each special moment was captured, whether posed or candid. During family and bridal portraits we all felt really comfortable. Rita was making funny sounds to get the kids (who wouldn’t stay still and focus/look at the camera) to look and smile, and it worked :) We haven’t gotten the photos back yet but we’re really excited to see them. Based on all of the different details and photos they captured, we know they’ll turn out great. They also got some bride and groom portraits during sunset, which we’re especially excited to see! If you’re looking for high-quality photos and service and an overall, fun and memorable wedding photography experience - we highly recommend Bakerture! You won’t regret it!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 06/23/2018

Bakerture is amazing! Bakerture shot our engagement session last year and our wedding day back in June. We were so comfortable with Steve behind the camera. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed ... Read more which lead to great photos. Pictures were fun, family photos were painless, and we got all of the shots we requested. Our entire day was captured beautifully: getting ready shots, detail shots, the ceremony, wedding & family photos, and big moments from the reception. We loved seeing sneak peeks of our photos on Instagram and we had all of our wedding photos within the promised amount of time. We are so thrilled with all of our pictures and it has been so much fun to relive our big day as we share photos with friends and family. We are so grateful to Bakerture for capturing our wedding and we are in love with all of our photos. I highly recommend Bakerture for their high level of professionalism, how easy they are to work with, their attention to detail, and their high quality and creative shots. We have so many favorite photos that it's hard to narrow it down! Thank you Steve & the Bakerture team!!!

E
Emily

Married on 05/11/2018

STEVE AND RITA ARE AWESOME! I was on the hunt for a wedding photographer and came across Bakerture on Instagram. I liked what I saw, so we scheduled a consultation. Once my husband and I met Steve ... Read more and Rita via Facetime, I knew it would be a match made in heaven. Steve and Rita were extremely easy to work with. They were always available to answer any questions we had, were very prompt in responding to my emails and accommodating to our schedules, and went above and beyond to make our photography experience one-of-a-kind. Steve shot our engagement shoot at the National Gallery of Art. He was fun to work with and helped my husband and I loosen up and enjoy the moment. As a result of this, he got some shots that took my breath away once I saw them. Steve and Rita both shot our wedding, and I CANNOT WAIT to see our wedding collection. They worked well with all of the quirky personalities in our wedding party (including the anxious bride) and a wedding-day timeline that got completely off track. They rolled with the punches and were still easy-going and understanding through it all. I can’t thank Steve and Rita enough for all the hard work they put into capturing our special day and would recommend their services to anyone without hesitation!