Bakery Treatz

Ward of Tobago, TT · View map · Visit website

About Bakery Treatz

Bakery Treatz provides desserts and weddings cakes for couples having their big day in the Ward of Tobago, Trinadad and Tobago. The bakery’s mission is to provide the best products while offering the very best service possible as well. The team is ready to create any cake you can dream up. Previously, they’ve made cakes that have incorporated movement, lights, sounds, and more.

Experience
In 2003, Michelle Sohan opened Bakery Treatz. She recognized a need for healthier bakery items and began offering an array of breads and pastries without preservatives, softeners, and artificial sweeteners, and with less fat. Michelle has been referred to as the “local cake diva” because of her extraordinary cake style and techniques.

During a consultation couples can tell Michelle and her team what their dream wedding cake is. The bakery offers custom cake design and allows you to attend a private tasting to ensure you love the flavors. All of the desserts produced are 100% halal-certified and they can accommodate other dietary restrictions like eggless vegetarian, dairy-free, and gluten-free. On the big day, Bakery Treatz will deliver and set up your desserts so you won’t have to worry about anyone else doing it. The following desserts are available for you to choose from:

• Cheese

S
Featured
sonya

Married on 01/29/2017

Bakery Treatz has not only made our day special and spectacular but they have also provided exceptional and friendly customer service throughout,even going beyond our expectations to ensure that our ... Read more wedding cake looked and tasted wonderful. Ms. Michelle is truly an amazing cake artiste who ensures that the product she produces is delivered on time and in excellent condition even if it means sitting with it in the back of a slow moving vehicle. Everyone who saw our cake expressed nothing but amazement and complimented it's astounding beauty. As for the coordinator Ms. Shalini who is just such a sweet and polite person, she really makes you feel like family and work with you to ensure that your needs are met. All in all my husband and I could not have asked for better service than what we got and can confidently recommend anyone to go to Bakery Treatz for any occasion! *Ashmeed & Sonya*

Sintra
Sintra Ramdeo

Married on 02/24/2019

My wedding cake and desserts done by BAKERY TREATZ.Exactly what i always wished for!

I never regret hiring bakery treatz for my big day 24th February,2019 for both my cake and dessert table. I got more than i paid for , in my dessert table. Everything was delicious! And customer ... Read more service was great! Thanks to Michelle Sohan .. you are a boss.... u did an excellent job... My husband and I are 100% satisfied🤗will highly recommend bakery treatz to everyone...

F
Felisha Ramcharan

Married on 12/29/2018

Great job by the Bakery Treatz team!

On behalf of my husband and I we would like to thank the Bakery Treatz team for the amazing job they did with creating the cake of our dreams. Everything was perfect, from the consultations to cake ... Read more tasting. Michelle was absolutely lovely to work with and made the planning process easy and seamless. We spoke about what we had in mind for our creation and her passion and great artistry gift brought to life the amazing, glamorous suspended cake. Most importantly the taste was like a slice of heaven. We received compliments the entire night from guests at the wedding and we've been told it was the best wedding cake many guests have ever seen. We would like to publicly thank Michelle and the team for the wonderful job done and for being part of the most special day of our lives to make it much more memorable. We are so happy we chose Bakery Treatz and would recommend them to anyone!