Baldridge Photography

Bixby, OK · View map

About Baldridge Photography

"They will help make your wedding expereience every you imagined!!" VJ & Katie of Tulsa, OK. Married at Sharp Chapel and reception at Central Center.

What is your style? What's important to you? Tell us and help us capture it all for you! We'll take your ideas and make them a reality.

"This couple not only did an exceptional job on taking photos and making them artistic, they took the time to ask me what I wanted. I was able to send them ideas and we had a fun time playing around with different shots" -Steven & Kasey of Tulsa, OK. Married at Dresser Mansion.

Your wedding day should be stress-free and as easy as possible, and that's what we're here for! We strive to be simple, transparent, and to meet and exceed your expectations. We try to help your day go smoothly and enjoyably, then capture your resulting bliss!

"When everything seems so stressful in wedding planning working with them from booking to receiving my photos was a complete breeze!" -Natalie & Richard of Bixby, OK, married at their family home in Manford, OK .
"They worked with us and our families, adding a lot of joy and laughter during stressful times" -Craig & Amy of Broken Arrow, OK. Married at Bella Gardens.

Our 4 years experience help us capture your day and deliver beautiful, timeless photos you will treasure forever.

"We have some of the most amazing memories of our wedding day and they were able to capture them so that we can truly keep them forever" -Danny & Cindi of Pryor, OK. Married at Clary Fields.

Want your photos back quickly while the excitement and glow are still fresh? No problem! Our turnaround is only about two weeks!

"The highlight of our experience was the fast turnaround of our beautiful photos." -Brock & Harmony of Tulsa, OK. Married at Arrow Springs Chapel.
"I loved how they were so quick to edit and return the photos (less than two weeks!) and how nice they turned out" -VJ and Katie of Tulsa, OK. Married at Sharp Chapel and reception at Central Center.

20 Reviews for Baldridge Photography

20 Baldridge Photography Reviews

Betty & Kevin
Betty

Married on 05/27/2017

Wow! I was so impressed with these photographers. They were professional, dressed appropriately and was top notch from the beginning till the end. On time and did not miss any opportunities for ... Read more pictures. They really listened to what I wanted and also gave me great ideas. The photo booth was the best I had ever seen. I have been to lots of parties with photo booths and this was by far the best. No one hovering over the guest and it was quick and easy. I had so many compliments on it. Best part is the pics on the website so everyone can get what they want easy and inexpensive. I LOVE BALDRIDGE PHOTOGRAPHY!!!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STRIKE A POSE!!!

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/05/2015

Absolutely perfect photos! So happy I chose this photographer. So reasonably priced and I received so many photos to choose from and each one was amazing! NO bad photos, Christina and Derek were ... Read more professional and it seemed like they never took a break! They were by my side all day capturing all my moments and I just cannot thank them enough for making my day so special by capturing my memories. Can't wait to use them again!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 04/25/2015

We got two photographers, so we had two different perspectives for our wedding which was great! They were really great at getting the shots without being distracting during the ceremony or reception. ... Read more Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully, they were exactly what we wanted. We also got then very fast. Definitely would work with them again and recommend them to friends.