Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf

Jimbaran - Bali · View map

About Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf

Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf offers personalised full planning service for Bali destination weddings.

6 Reviews for Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf

6 Bali Events Planner by Sari Yusuf Reviews

User5335794

2+ years ago

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank Sari from the bottom of our hearts for all of your help and expertise. She was absolutely amazing! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!I ... Read more found Sari on Instagram as I only figured out I need a decor for my reception dinner one month before the big day. Sari responded really fast, and always looking things into details. She even visited the venue twice and sent pics to me to discuss details, which makes me feel she is the person I can trust to take in charge of my destination wedding. Besides the table decor, she also helps me on arranging balloons, LOVE alphabet lights, and even help me to prepare bridesmaids' wrist corsage under my urgent notice. Thank you Sari for you and your teams' hard work and attention to details. Your passion and professionalism shine in all things you created. We would highly recommend Sari to anyone who wants a memorable wedding in Bali.

S
Sherly

Married on 12/31/2014

Bali event planner by Sari Yusuf Super wedding organiser still responsible until all of finish... Good service for all part of the wedding, married legally,bride,invitation,pastor,make up,place for ... Read more receptation,food,transportation etc I am,my husband and all of invitation very satisfied. I hope its event planner can grow bigger and has branches abroad.

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/13/2015

Sari Yusuf is very professional, diligent in time and kindly give suggestions which vendor is the better options based on her previous event experience. She is also creative in giving ideas for our ... Read more epic wedding party.