Ballard Bay Club

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Ballard Bay Club

A waterfront wedding venue in Seattle, Washington, Ballard Bay Club provides a stylish setting that will match most any theme or vision. With unobstructed views of the Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, you and your guests will be treated to a spectacular experience you’ll never forget.

Facilities and Capacities
The Ballard Bay Club has two event spaces, including an indoor space and an uncovered outdoor area with incredible scenic views of the mountains and sound. They can host between 50 and 500 people for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and elopements, as well as rehearsal dinners, showers, and engagement parties. The venue boasts rustic touches throughout, and also features beautiful birchwood hardwood flooring and spacious outdoor patios with beach access that will have your guests in awe. A built-in stage with an exposed brick backdrop and white bistro lights creates a spectacular ambiance and photo opportunities, and there are two built-in bars for cocktails and receptions. There are also get-ready rooms for you and your wedding party to use for preparations or relaxing before your event begins.

The Ballard Bay Club provides set up and clean up on the day of your event, and WiFi is available throughout the property so you can stay connected with loved ones who were unable to attend. They also offer a range of event items including tables and chairs, and a dance floor. Tthe property is wheelchair accessible and has ample parking.

Cuisine
The in-house catering staff can create mouthwatering dishes to fit most any culinary style, and there is a variety of cuisine options, including hors d’oeuvres, buffet and family-style meals, plated dinners, stations, and desserts, with the option for outside cake. Whether you desire an open, cash, or limited bar, Ballard Bay Club’s professional team will ensure your cocktails are delicious and that your service runs smoothly. A variety of house beers, wines, and liquors are available, as well as premium and signature drinks. Barware, flatware, glassware, and linens are available for both catering and bar services.

17 Reviews for Ballard Bay Club

17 Ballard Bay Club Reviews

Mary
Mary Christie

Married on 07/21/2019

Very good -excellent experience with all staff at this venue

My daughter got married at the Ballard Bay Club July 2019! We had a great experience and beautiful wedding! We worked with the Jewel staff for over a year and always received prompt, kind responses!I ... Read more can’t say enough about our day of wedding manager Julie! She was just terrific and made our Rehearsal dinner and entire wedding day go so smoothly and organized-We got tons of compliments from our guests on the food and the entire venue-Of course the view is beautiful! We highly recommend this venue to all! Worth every penny! Thank you to the whole Jewel crew! 😘😁❤️

M
Miranda

Married on 09/24/2016

I can't thank the staff at Jewel hospitality enough for putting together the most beautiful wedding ever! Everything went so perfectly and was everything I hoped it would be and more. I worked mainly ... Read more with Nicole Jones and Kara Agustin, and I was blown away by how helpful they were! Both SO amazing to work with and I am so thankful for how easy they made this whole process. It was incredible and turned out just like a dream. Everything ran so smooth and flawlessley! If I visualized something they brought it to life. A perfect day at the perfect place! Not to mention the food through their catering company was delicious! I can't tell you how many people came up throughout the night complimenting it. We had 400 people attend our wedding, but not once did I feel like it was over crowded or stressful! The staff made transitions and opened up spaces for everyone to have fun and dance all night long! I could not be happier with my expirence and encourage anyone looking for a stress free wedding to plan your big day through Jewel Hospitality at the Ballard Bay Club!

C
Corinna

Married on 10/11/2015

I was married in October 2015 at the Ballard Bay Club, and it could not have been more perfect! We had a fairly tight budget, and I thought there was no way we'd be able to afford a water front ... Read more property, so we were over the moon when we found the Ballard Bay Club. It's located right on Puget Sound.... we booked the north room, which has floor-to-ceiling windows with a absolutely gorgeous view of the sound. The room was the perfect size for our wedding (75 guests). We used the single room for both the ceremony and the reception. The room had a section by the windows where we had the ceremony, and was later turned into the dance floor, and a raised platform separated by a low wall where all the tables were set up for dinner. The staff was amazing to work with! We met with them a couple of times to go over what we wanted, and on the day of the wedding everything went so smoothly I didn't have to worry about anything! They handled set up and tear down of the tables, chairs, etc. and provided everything, including linens, dishes, glassware, etc. as well as the bartenders and servers! Since Jewel Hospitality provides the catering as well as the venue, there was no coordination required, and they went above and beyond - including sending out a server with appetizers during the pictures to make sure we got some. The only "mistake" was that the chef accidentally made an additional entree that we hadn't ordered, so they put it out on the buffet anyway for free. Also, the food was AMAZING. I have been to a lot of weddings where the food (especially buffet food) is mediocre or just plain terrible, but everything was excellent. I would definitely recommend!