Blooms and Blossoms Florist

Oneida, New York · View map · Visit website

About Blooms and Blossoms Florist

Blooms & Blossoms is a premium floral service that is based out of Oneida, New York. With years of experience, the team has learned that every wedding is different, and they work very hard to incorporate exactly what you are looking for on your big day. Choose the best in the flower business when it matters most.

Blooms & Blossoms are highly-reviewed and well-received thanks to their unbelievable product and attentive process. The process begins with a complimentary consultation to express your tastes and style so the perfect arrangements can be designed specifically for you. The team is proficient at numerous styles and can always find something that you will love. Once the framework is set, and the reservations are locked in, the staff will begin working diligently to have everything perfect on the day of the wedding. Packages include delivery, setup and cleanup so you and your family can relax and watch as your venue is transformed before your very eyes. Get a headstart on your flowers and contact the team at Blooms & Blossoms, today! Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Amber Lamb

Married on 06/30/2018

They're the best!

I absolutely loved Blooms and Blossoms! Brianna made sure that my day was 110% as magical and perfect, as we had planned. She was there for me from the start, ready to take on any challenge I ... Read more threw her way. I had so many compliments regarding how beautiful the room had looked, as well as the alter. She went above and beyond the entire time making sure everything was exactly as I had wanted it. She was very flexible and was able to pull off the many changes that I had requested last minute. She answered back in a timely fashion and never let me feel forgotten. She truly is a miracle worker!! They are also very affordable! Thank you Brianna and the Blooms and Blossom crew, my day was as perfect as I had imagined!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!! I highly recommend all brides to go through you!!

A
Annette In York Pa

Married on 06/22/2019

Made the Wedding Day!

My daughters wedding was this June. This florist did an amazing job making it perfect. The flowers at ceremony, reception and even on the cake were perfect. The brides bouquet was a work of art. They ... Read more They were able to take the brides vision of bringing the outside in and make it a realty. Just beautiful! I would highly recommend this florist.

Kimberly
Kimberly

Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous florals and stunning decor

Denise and Bri at Blooms and Blossoms understood our vision from the start and executed it flawlessly while staying within our budget. Meeting with them in person first was very helpful because they ... Read more were able to show us their past work and all the other options available to us that we could add to our day. On top of their gorgeous floral designs, they have so many decor items we were able to use as well, which helped us save on overall costs (and storage space)! Our most favorite piece was a large flower wall with our monogram in the center which was used as a photo backdrop! We also used their stunning candelabras and gold beaded tablecloths which perfected the room. Denise and Bri were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. For example, in order to save on costs, we purchased our own candles in bulk to use with their candelabras, and they walked us through exactly what we needed to buy to make sure the candles fit and also lasted all night. We were so happy with how everything turned out and how many decor options we had available to us. On top of that, they are the sweetest mother daughter team and we couldn't be more thankful they were part of our day!