Ballymeade Country Club

North Falmouth, MA · View map

About Ballymeade Country Club

Located just minutes from the Bourne Bridge in Falmouth, Ballymeade Country Club is the perfect location for your special day.

25 Reviews for Ballymeade Country Club

25 Ballymeade Country Club Reviews

User3583149

2+ years ago

I'm so happy we decided on Ballymeade for our September wedding ceremony/reception. We really loved the fact that there was a different room for each event: ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. ... Read more Also, we cannot say enough great things about Christine! She was so helpful with any questions or concerns we had leading up to the wedding and on the day of the wedding - she was outstanding! Between Christine, and Chef Roland’s catering manager Linda, we did not have to worry about a thing! The level of service was exceptional – to say the least!! I would highly recommend this venue.

A
Adriana

Married on 05/25/2013

We had our wedding reception here it was magnificent! Everything was beautiful and perfect. Great location, great price and Christine was incredibly professional and organized. Would definitely ... Read more recommend for anyone having their wedding on Cape Cod

D
Danielle

Married on 02/02/2013

Choosing to have my wedding at Ballymeade Country Club was above and beyond the best decision I made in planning my wedding! Working with their wedding coordinator, Christine, made planning this big ... Read more event much less stressful. Her years of experience shine through with her fantastic suggestions and calming presence. The bridal suite was a perfect spot for finishing our last minute preparations and relaxing with my bridesmaids before the ceremony. The groomsmen and my husband also loved their pre-ceremony hideout in the men's locker room where they could enjoy a drink and play a round of pool. The space was easy for guests to find, just over the Bourne Bridge and less than a mile off the Rt. 151 exit in Falmouth. Logistically the best part about having our wedding at Ballymeade was that we had the entire second floor to ourselves. The space included a beautiful ceremony room with high ceilings and a piano, a spacious room with a private bar and fireplace for our cocktail hour, and the reception room with a hawksnest bar and balcony. They had a great recommendations for our DJ and caterer too. Like all the other brides who have reviewed Ballymeade, I could not be more pleased with my decision to have our wedding at Ballymeade Country Club.