Balmoral House

Fishers, IN · View map · Visit website

About Balmoral House

For an enchanting, seamless wedding experience, consider The Balmoral House in Fishers, Indiana. This elegant boutique venue features a grand staircase, open floor plan, expansive ceilings, fireplaces, crystal chandeliers, crown moldings, a mahogany bar, and a plethora of natural light. Located on over 20 acres of premiere real estate, complete with an outdoor pergola overlooking a private pond, rolling hills, mature trees, and creek offshoots, you have options to incorporate nature directly into your wedding ceremony or reception. At every turn, your guests will be surrounded with glamour and charm at The Balmoral House.

Our Venue & Capacity
The Balmoral House includes nine versatile event spaces. We can comfortably host up to 150 wedding guests in our main indoor banquet space. With multiple unique indoor and outdoor options for wedding ceremonies and receptions, we can accomodate any couple's style.

Our Services
The Balmoral House Wedding Experience includes a 12-Hour Venue Rental and Exclusive Use of the House & Grounds.

Our 12-Hour Rental Inclusions:

• Venue Manager On-Site from Arrival to Departure
  • Parking Attendant
  • Up to Two Venue Planning Meetings

Location
The Balmoral House is located in Fishers, Indiana. We are only minutes away from hotels, shopping, and interstates I-69 and I-465 within the Greater Indianapolis Area.

14 Reviews for Balmoral House

14 Balmoral House Reviews

K
Featured
Karlyn

Married on 06/27/2015

The Balmoral House has just been renovated and is a beautiful space for a wedding reception. There are so many possibilities for your food placement, dancing and general sitting. It was raining the ... Read more day of our daughters wedding, but there was plenty of space for people to mingle inside. Our guest were amazed at how elegant the house was! The staff could not have been more helpful every step of the way!

J
Judy Millage

Married on 10/24/2018

Tremendous venue--great value

Wonderful wedding for a our son and daughter-in-law. Wonderful setting. Great personnel. I highly recommend this place! Read more Wonderful wedding for a our son and daughter-in-law. Wonderful setting. Great personnel. I highly recommend this place!

Erika
Erika

Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful!

The Balmoral House was the most perfect intimate, elegant venue in the Indianapolis area. We toured three other venues, but nothing compared to this venue. I have a big family from Chicago so I wanted ... Read more something intimate and I didn’t want to share my space with other parties, so this was the perfect location! We had 125 guests total and it was very accommodating. Our wedding was on a Friday and they allowed us to set up and decorate during rehearsal that Thursday. It felt so good to not feel rushed and have most of the decorating done the day before. Our DJ appreciated being able to set up all of his equipment and do soundcheck the day before as well. He was able to set up a table on the wooden deck for the ceremony music and then had a spacious setup next to the fireplace by the foyer. It rained ALL DAY up until about an hour before our ceremony. Diane and her staff knew I wanted my ceremony outside on the wooden deck so they held off on setting up the chairs until the rain stopped. After the ceremony our guests went downstairs for the open bar and were welcomed by mariachis. Everyone loved their music during cocktail and dinner. For food we had a buffet catered from Jonathan Byrd’s and it was delicious! We moved a few tables to create a dance floor once dinner was over with and we danced the night away! We received so many compliments from our guests about how gorgeous the venue is and how beautiful the ceremony was. I’m grateful we chose Balmoral House as our wedding venue!