Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards

Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards is an exceptional hotel wedding venue located in the heart of Baltimore, Maryland. This sprawling, 18,400 square-foot hotel offers couples several exquisite event spaces in the heart of Baltimore, conveniently located within walking distance of a number of city landmarks.

Facilities and Capacity
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards provides couples with a variety of special event spaces to choose from include two sprawling ballrooms. Their 6,000 square-foot Grand Ballroom epitomizes contemporary elegance, providing couples with 12-foot high ornate ceilings, and remarkable Art Deco dome lighting. This impressive event space can host up to 550 guests, with an abundance of extra space for a dance floor. The Marriott’s 4,000 square-foot Stadium Ballroom offers couples and up to 300 of their loved ones a stylish space with similar ceilings

Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards provides couples with a number of special services in order to help them achieve the wedding of their dreams. Couples can enhance their special celebration with customized catering packages, bar services, servers and bartenders, and the optional use of outside vendors if they wish. This venue also offers to assist couples with setup, cleanup, and event planning services.

Other Services
This exceptional wedding venue also provides couples with a variety of additional services in order to further enhance their wedding venue experience. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Tables/chairs
  • Lighting/sound
  • Barware/glassware
  • China/flatware
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
This exceptional hotel offers couples a number of special wedding catering packages, for both food and beverages. Couples can customize their own catering packages with the inclusion of open-bar packages, passed hors d'oeuvres, fresh soups and salads, a range of delectable entree dishes, and dessert stations.

Accommodation
Couples are treated to a complimentary honeymoon suite on their wedding night, with champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and rose petal turn-down service included. This gorgeous hotel venue also offers couples special rates on a block of guest rooms for weekend weddings.

Location
Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Baltimore’s famous Inner Harbor and National Aquarium are only a short stroll away. Orioles Park and the Raven’s M&T Bank Stadium are also both less than 15 minutes away on foot. Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport is only 17 minutes away by car.

19 Reviews for Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards

19 Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards Reviews

Becky
Becky

Married on 06/21/2019

Hotel Wedding Blocks

Very pleased to have blocked rooms at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards. The location was closely situated to our venue! The staff was very responsive to our calls/emails. Very ... Read more reasonable hotel rooms for our guests!

K
Kristen

Married on 05/10/2014

The first thing my husband and I noticed about the Marriott was their friendly staff and exceptional customer service! First class experience all the way! They really went out of their way to make ... Read more you feel special and excited for your wedding. We held our entire wedding at the Marriott - getting ready, ceremony, reception, after party and day after brunch. It was so convenient for our guests who also enjoyed the prime, walkable location near the harbor. The rooms were very nice and the junior suite was perfect for hair and make-up the morning of! We did pictures before the wedding and they offered us drinks and our horderves in the holding room between pics and the ceremony which was perfect and delicious. We got sooo many compliments about how amazing the food was!! I was blown away at the transformation of the actual event space. The purple uplighting extended into the hallway and the cocktail hour room - where they surprised me with furniture like couches - I had no clue that was going to be there!! The ceremony space was romantic and I really liked the chevron seating style they suggested! The reception room looked so pretty with the uplighting - they nailed the look I was going for!! Our entire event staff was very attentive. And Tori! I can't say enough good things! My original event coordinator quit just 3 weeks before my wedding so they transitioned me to Tori Haro who has been with this Marriott for a long time. She was fantastic!! I recommend that every bride works with her! Everything transitioned perfectly, she was so sweet and responsive and definitely understood my vision. She and the other coordinators, Claudia & Kristen, even helped do damage control when our toasts ran over by 30+ minutes and they did everything they could to ensure we got back in sync with my timeline. I was truly impressed by everything this Marriott had to offer. I could go on, but all in all, it was an excellent venue with an amazing staff!!! Thank you Marriott!!!

M
Mallory

Married on 08/17/2013

I've never written a review for anything before but I felt the need to tell others of my fantastic experience with the Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards. Let's be serious, ALL wedding reception ... Read more venues are going to be expensive if you have 240 guests, 5 hours reception and an open bar. We visited many hotels in Baltimore and although they were all able to meet our needs, it was the STAFF at this particular Marriott that set this vendor apart. The Event Coordinator, Tori Haro, was one of the nicest/professional/responsive (pretty much any positive adjective I cant think of) people I've ever worked with. Her constant reassurance and willingness to work with last minute changes made this experience so stress-free. Save yourself some time if you're looking in Baltimore, this place can't be beat!