Baltimore's Best Events

Towson, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Baltimore's Best Events

Baltimore’s Best Events is a wedding venue located in Towson, Maryland. Couples can host their wedding at the Baltimore’s Best Confetti’s Event Center and enjoy the unique spaces and planning and catering services the team provides.

Facilities and Capacity
Baltimore’s Best Events allows couples to enjoy the venue with up to 160 guests. The Loft Banquet Hall, for example, has over 1,000 square feet with two levels and is the perfect location for intimate weddings.

Baltimore’s Best Events assists couples with all their planning, production, design and décor. Event items are available for couples to add to their celebration, like photo booths, dance floors and audio equipment. Event coordinators are ready to assist you and provide guidance with package options and onsite service selections. Catering services are also provided with cuisine styles including American, Italian, Southwestern and more.

89 Reviews for Baltimore's Best Events

89 Baltimore's Best Events Reviews

L
Featured
Lee Lowe

Married on 04/02/2019

Came to my rescue!

Gia and her team were amazing! We had a last minute request and within 2 hours they delivered. The level of professionalism with the delivery and setup team was outstanding. A last minute request can ... Read more can be very stressful for everyone, Baltimore's Best made it easy.

T
terri

Married on 09/16/2018

Amazing service. They provided me with a one stop shop for my event provided facility, delicious food and balloons and attractive decorations. Very professional from start to finish. Pricing was very ... Read more very affordable and I would use them again with out a doubt !! Very very satisfied .

R
Ron

Married on 07/28/2018

Just wanted to take a moment to reach out and give Gia and her Team the utmost respect and sincere thanks. I Run a business myself and I am subject to reviews as well and what I have learned is that ... Read more you cant please everyone no matter how hard you try unfortunately. I have people tell me all the time that the reason they are at my place of business is because of the stellar reviews, which is why I am writing this review and only do so for places I feel are worth a stellar review I do not review anything to complain I keep that to myself and go somewhere else next time. I read all the reviews for Baltimore's Best Events before contracting them and saw more positive then negative and a lot of 5 star reviews. that being said I found Gia to be an absolute professional from the inception of my event until my the last client left the event, the facilities were great the service was even better and the food was amazing no issues at all. I felt like I had put way too much burden on Gia at times only to have my expectations exceeded. I will be using them going forward for all of my professional and personal event needs my clients still talk about the event and how incredible everything was. I let all of them know that any event needs they may have to contact Baltimore's Best and prepare to be amazed by the care and service they receive I felt like I was the only customer they had but know I wasn't 5 stars isn't enough for them. Sincerely, RWC