Band-Ayd Events Group

Madison Heights, MI · View map

About Band-Ayd Events Group

Band-Ayd Events Group specializes in dance floors, special effects, and lighting. Our Starlit and White Acrylic Dance Floors are an amazing addition to your wedding due to their unique effect and stunning impact on any room. Contact our team today to find out exactly how we can make your big day more memorable!

8 Reviews for Band-Ayd Events Group

8 Band-Ayd Events Group Reviews

C
Chelsea

Married on 12/31/2017

We had the best experience working with Band-Ayd! The details they provided on our wedding day were the perfect touch. They were so easy to work with - we would recommend to everyone! Read more We had the best experience working with Band-Ayd! The details they provided on our wedding day were the perfect touch. They were so easy to work with - we would recommend to everyone!!!

C
Chrissie

Married on 07/15/2017

I met Mika from Band-ayd at the Wedding Expo in September 2016, I didn't even have a date or a venue but I knew I wanted to work with them, their products and services. We had our wedding in July 15, ... Read more 2017 and it must be said that Band-ayd went above in every way they could. Communication is excellent, efforts were beyond expectations and pricing is worth it. We have the most amazing pictures of our venue lite up with moving lights, a gobos, up lights and every the space light up dance floor that Mika went above and beyond to work with our venue to make sure we could have. Anyone who books Band-ayd will not be disappointed, they were worth every penny and more!!!

N
Nyheshia

Married on 05/20/2017

Band-Ayd Events Group was the primary reason that our wedding was was a success. Mika and Steve were the most helpful, patient, and proficient people we've ever met. We expressed our vision to them, ... Read more and they executed it FLAWLESSLY. They stayed from beginning to end, they gave us valuable advise and guidance to make our vision come to life and they are simple just amazing people. Their staff is just as amazing! They were on time, they worked consistently to get the job done and you never saw them break a sweat or looked overwhelmed. Their equipment was TOP OF THE LINE. Simply an extraordinary company. There're no way I would have another event without Band-Ayd being on the top of my vendors list.