Bandit's Ridge

Louisa, VA · View map · Visit website

About Bandit's Ridge

A farm-style wedding venue in Louisa, Virginia, Bandit's Ridge has been creating lasting memories for couples since 2012. Rustic yet elegant in nature, the venue is halfway between Richmond and Charlottesville in the western part of Goochland County. Bandit's Ridge is the perfect choice for couples wishing for a warm and inviting atmosphere on their special day!

Facilities and Capacity
Bandit's Ridge accommodates up to 150 guests. Couples may choose from several locations on the property for the ceremony. With the air-controlled barn, Bandit's Ridge is able to hosts any event all year round.

The venue offers an array of services and amenities. Those who book Bandit's Ridge benefit from the following:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Outside vendors

Other Facilities
Bandit's Ridge also provides wedding-event facilities. Interested couples benefit from the following:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Elopements
  • Bridal shower
  • Engagement party
  • Rehearsal dinner space
  • Bridal suite

Other Services
The venue offers various wedding amenities upon request. Said items include, but are not limited to:

• Barware

Featured
Nicole

Married on 12/01/2018

Very good!

Donna and her husband were amazing and have such a beautiful venue! They also make your experience very great! Read more Donna and her husband were amazing and have such a beautiful venue! They also make your experience very great!!

K
Kathryn Pahl

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Nothing short of fantastic!

I haven’t even had my wedding yet and Bandits Ridge has made planning my special day so easy! I have full trust in Donna and her team! Highly recommend! Read more I haven’t even had my wedding yet and Bandits Ridge has made planning my special day so easy! I have full trust in Donna and her team! Highly recommend!!!

G
Grace

Married on 12/08/2018

Winter wonderland

We loved bandits Ridge and so did our guests. We had many of them tell us they would get married all over again if it could be there. Donna is an amazing woman and just a beautiful person. Our ... Read more Christmas wedding turned out beautiful with our reds and silvers with the barn atmosphere.