BANGS AND BLUSH

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About BANGS AND BLUSH

Bangs and Blush has been providing in-studio and on-location wedding beauty services since 2009 with a reputation for attention to detail and desire to produce the individual look you have envisioned. Equipped with an elite team of hair + makeup specialists, it is our mission to give you and your wedding party a one-of-a-kind experience that is absolutely effortless and stress-free. Its all about having fun and looking and feeling your best as you start a new chapter in life and love!

Bangs and Blush's work has been featured in several magazines and blogs: Weddings Unveiled, Style Me Pretty, Southern Weddings, The Lovely Find, The Pink Bride Magazine, Enchanted Brides Magazine, Wedding Flowers & Accessories, Cityview Magazine and in August of 2014, Bangs and Blush was named by Brides Magazine as the "Best Big-Day Beauty Salons in America".

151 Reviews for BANGS AND BLUSH

151 BANGS AND BLUSH Reviews

J
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 08/25/2018

I hired Bangs and Blush for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for our wedding at Christopher Place Resort in Newport, TN. They did an amazing job! Wendy took my ideas for my wedding ... Read more hairstyle and made it even more amazing! Jamie did an amazing job on my makeup, and made me feel beautiful and like myself for my wedding day! Bangs and Blush did hair and makeup for my mother and mother-in-law, and sisters and everyone looked great! They took the time to listen to what everyone wanted, and the results were perfect! Everyone is so fun to talk to, it made for a great morning on the day of the wedding! Thank you so much Bangs and Blush!

Courtney
Courtney Leitgeb

Married on 10/20/2018

Picture Perfect Hair for the Wedding Day!

Bangs and Blush did such a great job with all the hair styling for my wedding. Jewely was so sweet and very attentive to details. During the hair trial prior to the wedding, she took the time to ... Read more thoroughly go through the different ways we can accomplish the look I desired on my wedding day and walked me through different options of volume, texture, etc. The day of the wedding was a breeze. Jewely scheduled plenty of time for everyone getting their hair done - we even finished early and she utilized the rest of the time doing touch ups and making sure our hair was perfect. As a whole, Bangs and Blush was super responsive and easy to work with.

kaycie
kaycie

Married on 09/10/2018

Jewely seriously made me feel the prettiest I have ever felt in my life! She makes sure that you are happy with what she is doing every step of the way, so you're not just surprised at the end!I ... Read more never did a hair and makeup trial, I came from off town to have my wedding in Tennessee, so I was really happy with how she did it! She is so nice, my hair looked perfect and my makeup was just stunning! My now husband, couldn't stop telling me how beautiful I looked! she also did my mother, MOH and flower girls hair too and they all turned out so so beautiful as well! I would hire her again and again, she was one of the best decisions that I made for my wedding!!! Thank you so much for making me feel so pretty!!