BANGS AND BLUSH

Lexington, KY · View map · Visit website

About BANGS AND BLUSH

Bangs and Blush, based out of Knoxville, Tennessee, is a team of highly skilled wedding hair and makeup artists providing service in Knoxville, Nashville, Chattanooga, and Lexington. They provide in-studio and on-site services for your wedding day and have been serving brides since 2009. Their team stays up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so that they can provide any look and style you want.

Bangs and Blush offer consultations, hair, makeup, men’s grooming, tanning, group services, and multiple stylists. They apply flawless makeup and create stunning hairstyles to last all day. They want you to look and feel your best for your big day. Their beauty services include:

• Blowouts
  • Hair and makeup trials
  • Styling
  • Hair extensions
  • On-site services
  • Airbrush and contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Spray and airbrush tanning

156 Reviews for BANGS AND BLUSH

156 BANGS AND BLUSH Reviews

J
Featured
Jaclyn

Married on 08/25/2018

I hired Bangs and Blush for hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party for our wedding at Christopher Place Resort in Newport, TN. They did an amazing job! Wendy took my ideas for my wedding ... Read more hairstyle and made it even more amazing! Jamie did an amazing job on my makeup, and made me feel beautiful and like myself for my wedding day! Bangs and Blush did hair and makeup for my mother and mother-in-law, and sisters and everyone looked great! They took the time to listen to what everyone wanted, and the results were perfect! Everyone is so fun to talk to, it made for a great morning on the day of the wedding! Thank you so much Bangs and Blush!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

I hired Bangs and Blush for my wedding day this past Saturday to do my and my bridal party’s hair and makeup. Heather did our makeup and all I can say is “WOW”! I didn’t wanna wash it off after the ... Read more wedding! We got so many compliments on it through out the day. The colors were perfect and she literally matched every skin tone from super pale and freckles to tanned skin. Tara did our hair and she did amazing also! We all just showed her photos and she matched our Pinterest dreams perfectly! From thick hair to thin hair, to short hair, to hair with extensions, she made it work! Our hair held curl all day and for some of the girls that never happens! Not to mention, Heather and Tara were super cool. We laughed and had a great time with them and that just made it even better! I couldn’t be more pleased to have had Bangs and Blush there on my special day ❤️❤️

Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 03/30/2019

You need them at your wedding!

Wow! You need to hire Bangs & Blush for your wedding! Jamie was very helpful in the booking process, but what really sealed the deal for me was my trial with Heather & Wendy. Heather was so much fun ... Read more and she absolutely rocked the airbrush makeup. She made me look more beautiful than I ever have in my whole life! Wendy came up with something custom for me after I showed her pictures and I was in love! On my wedding day, they arrived early and made the whole process easy. All of my girls, mother, and mother in law commented on how laid back everything was. We weren't rushed at all, but all looked amazing and our hair and makeup held up all night! Heather even left the lip color she used on my bridesmaids behind as my something borrowed. They really went above and beyond for us! I would recommend the whole company, but especially Heather and Wendy without hesitation!