Bank of Memories & Flowers

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin · View map

About Bank of Memories & Flowers

We are your unique flower shop, specializing in magnificent fresh flower designs. If you want something different, exotic or trendy that will get your guests talking, Bank of Memories & Flowers will do just that! We are up to date on what is new in the floral industry and can give you something exceptionally tailored to your particular event. We work with every budget and are excited to help you with your Big Day!

We have special event and wedding coordinating services available to ensure you full coverage for your big day!

26 Reviews for Bank of Memories & Flowers

26 Bank of Memories & Flowers Reviews

Z
Zona

Married on 08/24/2018

Such a wonderful experience with Melissa and all of the staff at The Bank Of Flowers. The flowers for our daughters wedding were breathtakingly beautiful! Every bouquet, corsage, boutonnière and ... Read more arrangement... perfect ! Exceeded our expectations. The setup staff were timely helpful , flexible and courteous. We highly recommend this florist . Absolutely beautiful work !

S
Sara

Married on 09/16/2017

Melissa Mass, the owner of Bank of Flowers was an absolute dream to work with! We were shocked and so pleased that she met with us during our initial meeting. I don't think that every florist has the ... Read more owner meet with all their clients! We made our dream list of all the things we would like to have them create for us (bridal bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, corsages for junior bridesmaids, small vases to line the aisle, two separate pieces for our arbor, extra greenery to include in the centerpieces we made ourselves). With the expectation we would be out of our budget. We were shocked and so pleased when Melissa came back with our quote that it was still $200 under our max budget! We live out of state and loved when vendors didn't require extra meetings and appointments. Our two due dates for payments were lined up clearly from the beginning and we did not need to meet with them again until Melissa and her crew came to set up on the day of our wedding! Everything from the floral designs themselves to the service provided (pinning the groom and groomsmen, assembling the arbor arrangements on site, coming out to tear down at midnight, the list goes on)! Absolutely blown away with what Bank of Flowers created for us. And for all the coverage they had of our special day on their Facebook and Instagram pages! My family and I have been using Bank of Flowers since the early 2000 for weddings, high school dances and just because bouquets. I would never dream of using another florist in the Milwaukee area.

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 07/07/2017

I absolutely love this place! I'm so happy with how our wedding flowers turned out. I also think they are very reasonable in their pricing. Melissa, the owner, is wonderful and easy to work with.I ... Read more told Melissa my vision, and she brought it to life! I am so happy we went with Bank of Flowers and Memories!