Bank Street Events

Stamford, CT · View map · Visit website

About Bank Street Events

Bank Street Events is a historic wedding venue located downtown Stamford, Connecticut. Originally built in 1912 as a bank building, the venue features classic architecture, decorative detailed walls and a magnificent dome. Its stunning atmosphere and elegant ambience provides couples with a unique, contemporary space to host their once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Their professional staff will handle every detail and work alongside you every step of the way, assisting with everything from decor and details to menu selection and planning.

Facilities and Capacity
Since its renovation in 1998, Bank Street Events has turned into an ultra chic venue perfect for hosting a magnificent wedding celebration. The venue boasts opulent 23-foot ceilings, six 10-foot windows, a marble dance floor and a striking screened skylight. They can accommodate 250 guests cocktail style and 150 guests seated. Bank Street Events is also available for engagement parties and bridal showers.

Bank Street Events provides many services to make your dream wedding a reality. They offer a variety of customizable menu packages with food that reflects their commitment to exceptional quality. Their talented events team will assist you in everything from save the dates to invitations, specialty linens, flowers, centerpieces and much more, creating stunning wedding designs that reflect your style. Their in-house event planning team will handle each aspect with great attention to detail, giving you a stress-free and memorable experience. They also offer many other wedding services. including:

• Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup
  • Parking
  • Valet
  • Wheelchair access

Other Services
Bank Street Events also provides many items you may need for your one-of-a-kind celebration. The event items they provide include:

• Barware
  • China
  • Chocolate fountain
  • Flatware
  • Glassware
  • Linens

History
Previously, Bank Street Events was home to the Citizens Savings Bank of Stamford. It was famous for being an institution of high character and financial standing. Located on one of the prominent corners, the building greatly aided in the appearance of the central part of the city.

13 Reviews for Bank Street Events

13 Bank Street Events Reviews

Danielle
Featured
Danielle S

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing venue + amazing team = most amazing wedding ever!

Not only did I have an extremely beautiful and unique venue, the Bank Street Events team was absolutely amazing. It's a one stop shop that handled everything from decor to flowers to paper goods and ... Read more favors. They offered awesome recommendations for a DJ and cake. And their food was extremely delicious; definitely not your boring run of the mill chicken/steak wedding dinner. I received so many compliments about how delicious the entrees and cocktail hour food was. The lighting in the space was beautiful and the team knew how to properly pair the lighting with the decor. They also were able to play a slideshow of photos of my husband and I. With my busy work schedule and personal life, it was a huge relief having the team take the lead on so many items and they were really able to capture the vision I wanted to achieve. Guests commented to me that the wedding had my style and vibe written all over it, and Nikki Glekas and her team at Bank Street Events did an amazing job capturing that. The staff was so professional and accommodating and would give their shoes off their feet to help out the bride. (Figuratively and literally, Charlotte literally let this swollen footed bride borrow her shoes until I could change into sneakers). The team made stressful wedding planning into such an enjoyable experience and left me with no worries as to how the reception would play out. You'll have no regrets putting your wedding planning into the hands of this amazing team.

JACQUELINE
JACQUELINE CATERINA

Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing wedding & planning!!!

Our wedding was INCREDIBLE! And it’s mostly because of Charlotte at Bank street events. We could not have put together such an amazing night without her. Everything was so easy for us & really ... Read more helped us to have the least stress as possible. The day of was seamless - the staff was all super friendly - and the food was great! Our wedding was a non-traditional cocktail party style and they knew exactly what to do - and our guests had an amazing time. I can’t thank Charlotte enough and everyone at the venue that helped our special day come together.

O
Omar

Married on 09/03/2016

Where do I start. From day one we knew we picked the right place and people to make our vision come to life. Nikki, Maxine, and the rest of their crew did an amazing job putting our day together. The ... Read more venue is jaw dropping. From the architect to the lighting everything everything comes together to give it that royal,classy, elegant look. The venue is a one stop shop that many places don't offer. Whatever you want for your big day they will make sure the can make it happen for you. We got nothing but positive feedback back from friends and family on how beautiful the venue was and that the service was superb. My wife and I couldn't have been more happy with the way everything came out on our wedding, if somthing went wrong we didn't even notice. Worth every penny. If you're in the hunt for a gorgeous venue this have to be on your top 5 places to check out. :-)