Banter & Charm

Saint Joseph, MI · View map

About Banter & Charm

Banter & Charm is a boutique design studio in southwest Michigan offering letterpress and foil stamped wedding invitations. Each design is thoughtfully crafted by Sarah Brown, the creative force behind the brand.

Wedding invitations with elegant typography and minimal accents are Banter & Charm's specialty. Classic and traditional with a touch of vintage; timeless designs that will still be in style thirty years from now.

Banter & Charm is based in St. Joseph, Michigan, but services clients worldwide. Consultations are available via email or phone (by appointment), and distance makes no difference during the design process. If you're near southwest Michigan, please get in touch to schedule an in person design consultation - I'd love to chat with you over a cup of coffee!

When you order wedding invitations from Banter & Charm, you are receiving one-on-one service from a real person - me: Sarah Brown! From the initial inquiry to the moment you receive your invitations, I will cheerfully answer any questions, and offer guidance every step of the way. Whether it's concerning your invitation wording, traditional etiquette, or you just don't know where to begin, I'm here for you.

3 Reviews for Banter & Charm

3 Banter & Charm Reviews

Kristina
Kristina

Married on 07/14/2017

Sarah was wonderful to work with! She was very accommodating to any special requests I had and was super helpful with providing a detailed process before I even ordered. She stuck to each of the ... Read more deadlines she outlines when I placed my order and I was very pleased with my final product. I received quite a lot of compliments on how beautiful my invites turned out!

S
sharon

Married on 05/18/2013

I was looking for a classy seaside wedding invitation and Sarah's design was perfect. She answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly and sent samples for my review. The review process went ... Read more smoothly and she met or exceeded every timeline. The invitations were beautiful and exceeded our expectations! If you want beautiful, classic invitations, Banter and Charm will not disappoint!

C
Christina

Married on 04/22/2017

Sarah was such a pleasure to work with - extremely responsive, helpful and with a great eye for style and detail. Thank you for making our paper goods so wonderful! Read more Sarah was such a pleasure to work with - extremely responsive, helpful and with a great eye for style and detail. Thank you for making our paper goods so wonderful!

Banter & Charm FAQ