Bar B Ranch

Pacolet, SC · View map

About Bar B Ranch

If you are looking for a wedding venue with a "Rustic Setting" complete with horses you can ride and tractors you can drive, welcome to the Bar B Ranch. We offer a 4968 sq ft barn with 1840's plantation home and 1800 sq ft horse barn on creek complete with a 1800's refurbished smoke house and rolling pastures and woodlands. We can accomodate a outdoor wedding up to 500 guest and yes we can park the cars on site. So give us a call and drop by for a tour. We have a beautiful bridal suite, a hairstylist and makeup artist you can include in your package as well!

864-491-8797 or 864-491-3951

4 Reviews for Bar B Ranch

4 Bar B Ranch Reviews

B
Bry

Married on 07/19/2015

Such a great beautiful place! The people are so nice and friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone. I had my baby shower there. It is family owned and they make you feel so much like family. ... Read more It was so nice and clean for us and we cleaned up afterwards and we received our deposit back which helped so much because me and my husband went and bought more baby gifts for our little girl. Will be having my little girls birthday there as well!!

J
Julia

Married on 05/09/2015

This place is absolutely beautiful I had my wedding and reception there. Beautiful views for the perfect outdoor wedding! Our reception was at the barn it was was perfect for our intimate wedding, ... Read more bathroom accommodations were great actual men and women's bathrooms not just Porta potties. The owners are great people and we're very helpful with picking out the perfect spot for the ceremony and giving advice on how to make the wedding extra special with some things they could provide such as signs and tractors. And I really suggest have your wedding close to sunset I had some wonderful pictures with perfect lighting right at sunset. I had a wonderful stress free wedding much thanks to our wonderful venue and the owners!

P
Paula

Married on 10/20/2012

Beautiful land, beautiful surroundings, beautiful people to work with! I found them browsing venues on the Internet and I am so glad I chose them! Everything was perfect they check up to see how ... Read more everything is going and offer advice to help you along! I loved working with them! Definitely recommend!!!